My (More Than) Bestfriend

I walked slowly down the school hallway. Night was falling quickly. Right now if someone would have told me "The night is still young!" I would have punched them in the face. Hard. Friendless-ly I continued down the hallway in my long black dress. The dance continued on happily downstairs as I walked alone in silence. My dress was hemmed to come up in the front and go down as an upside down V with a short snow white and black train behind me. My heels clicked quietly even though they echoed through the hall ways. Trailing along I was definitely not expecting to run into anyone. Especially not a hot, single guy. That was funny, and cute and.......... my mind trailed off as I mindlessly rounded a sharp corner. I was 5 feet away from the door to my history class when it slowly opened and out peeked a head. A very nice one. At this point in life I was a loner, with out friends, and well hell, I would even go out with a floating head. Slowly approaching the door I heard movement inside as the door hung open but the guy's head disappeared. My black and white streaked hair whirled around my head as I whipped it up to look for a hiding place. Finding a soda machine I ran over behind it. Out walked a casually dressed AMAZINGLY hot guy with short black hair that was able to be flipped. Gazing around the machine I saw the figure disappear and sighed. Standing up and turning around I screamed "AHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" as the same guy stood only inches away from me. "Are you okay? And by the way....the dance is downstairs. Did you REALLY get lost?" he asked. Remembering my fancy attire I said stupidly "Oh, no. I didn't come with anyone. I'm just walking around.". He smirked and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked as he ran me down a hallway 'shhhhhhhing' me. "Teacher." he said silently. Flinging open a closet door he threw me inside and followed me in closing the door behind him. Breathing heavily and smiling the BEST smile I had ever seen he said "Brandon. People called me Bran even though it sounds stupid. How about you?". I replied back "I'm Candi". Smiling bigger he said "Nice name". I blushed and sat there waiting for the so called "teacher" to walk by. Finally hearing dull heels clacking around the fork in the hallway Brandon opened the door and let me out. "Did I mention you smell like green apples?" he asked me with a sly grin. "No....you didn't. Did I mention that I like your hair?" I asked back with a smile. "No" he replied back flipping his hair with great enthusiasm. I smiled as he touched my hair and said oddly "Prettttttty". I smiled the best one I could manage which seemed to make quite an impact on him. He smiled and looked at his feet blushing. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said "Hello friend!" leaning his head against mine. When his hand touched my bare arm it felt like I had just gotten struck by lightning. My body erupted with unique tingles and I blushed a very bright crimson red. "So you came alone did ya?" he said changing the subject and the awkward silence. "Yep. Absolutely..........Alone." I said stressing all three words. "Guess what.....I did too!" he said jumping around and turning his head to face me. "That's good?" I asked ponderously. "Well, actually I'm not alone anymore. "If it wasn't for my jackass of a teacher to stay ENTIRELY too late after school then I wouldn't have met you. I will just have to make sure that I don't kick his ass tomorrow!" he said with a shockingly bright smile. Feeling like I could trust him, I leaned over and hugged him as we wondered aimlessly through the hallways. Hearing someone up ahead we crouched down behind a poster board advertising the dance. A couple was walking down the hallway. Right in front of our hiding spot it seemed like the girl had a sudden burst of energy and LITERALLY tore her dress off. Brandon's face lit up as he heard slight unzipping and the tearing of cloth. We held each others mouths trying not to explode into fits of giggles. "We have to get out of here." he whispered. "Just follow my lead." he added quickly. Suddenly he yanked us both up and forced his lips against mine. The others paid slight attention and went back to their activities. He kept his mouth sealed against mine as we inched our way down the hallway and out of sight. We rounded a corner and we both froze in place- tightening our grip on each other. Even after we were far out of sight Brandon wouldn't let go. After 5 minutes he realized we were alone and his lips slipped from mine. We were both breathing hard with large smiles on our faces. "Nice plan" I said sliding down a locker to the floor to sit. He joined me on the floor and said "You did good..........following it." he scrambled to add the last part quickly. Finally; I know in the back of my mind; I have found my guy.