Chapter Ten: PART ONE

TEARANI

Bryce put me down gently and kissed my neck,  he sat up and took off his shirt and chains as I took of my shirt and jewelry.  Damn o don't know whats about to happen but I kind of like it.  He took off his belt followed by his pants,  now all that was felt was his boxers and socks!

He started off by kissing my neck pationately and rubbing up and down on my inner thighs slowly.  Words can't come to thought of how good that felt!  Lawwwddddd (>_<)

He unhooked my bra and slid it off my arms looking at my breast with pleasure,  this should get good!  It's was a silence of intensity , next thing you know,  Bryce dived in!!! He sucked my right breast slowly and played with my right. I tried my best to hold in all my moans,  but I couldn't and Bryce knew that!!!

He leaned over and did the same to my left breast,  moments later He.leaned over kissing my neck!

Remind you that my body was completely naked,  Bryce positioned my legs open with my right laying down and my left leg directly on his shouler.  He was kissing the right spot,  using his tongue vigorously.  I moaned softly biting down on my lip.  LAWWWDDDDD, He know exactly what I'm doing!!! *^▁^*

"You ready? " He asked in a sexy voice, Words couldn't form in my lips and come running out my mouth!  It felt like I was on cloud nine.  He stuffed two fingers in and started at a steady paste , I dug my nails in the skin on his back and pulled him down where his neck was now buried in my neck!!! "Uhhh!!! " I moaned out loud.  I was breathing hard,  slightly sweating and feeling soooo good.  He smirked and started eating my kitty,  shawty got a tongue on him!!!!!

Swirling his tongue around in all type of directions made me arch my back and point my toes.  "What's my name?! " His husky voice called out.  I tried to scoot back, closer to the headboard and close my legs,  but Bryce grabbed me by my hips and pulled me back roughly "Don't run shawty! " He giggled.  He positioned my legs back in the previous position and started to kiss me from the rim of my bra,  working his way down to my inner thighs.

ZZZZZZ....

ZZZZZZ....

ZZZZZZ....  Now I know damn well that ain't Bryce fucking phone,  not in the middle of this!!!!!?

BRYCE

I'm currently in the middle of giving my lady what she need,  and what I want!  Then.....  my fucking phone vibrates,  and of course and one of my workers!!!!  Fuck they want? I looked up and grabbed my phone with Anger "Wussup?!"

"Aye,  what you doing? " Bobby,  one of my workers, asked

"I'm busy! What you want!? " I was getting aggravated.  This niggah gone calk my phone while I'm in the middle of getting pussy,  and He asks me "What you doing? " -____- bastard ass bitch niggah!!

"We got us a problem on 54th Avenue man " His voice became shaky

"Wussup what's going on? " I said slowly getting up.  Tee smacked her lips.

"Niggahs trynna sale on our block! "

"Stay right fuckin there,  I'm on my way Be " I rushed to get dressed. 

"Ehhh,  where you going?! " Tearani asked with attitude

"I'm sorry baby,  something just came up.  I'll be back,  lock up " I said tying up my shoes.  I kissed her neck then lips " I'll be back boo,  I promise! "

She walked to the front door with me,  I walked behind her watching that ass.  "Keep that shit tight! " I laughed smacking her ass. 

************************************