3: Second chances

Hilary and Donald met again during a debate in Manhattan. Donald wasn't excited to debate with her again but when he saw her, all his resentment turned to lust. He suddenly wished he could run his fingers all over her dry, saggy skin. He wished her denchers all over his trump tower.

Hillary wanted to trump Donald so bad. She could taste the sourness from before when she was on her knees for him. But today, she wanted things to be different.

She spotted Donald and decided to put her plan into action. She walked up to him and signaled him to follow her into a handicapped washroom. When they were both in, she locked the door behind her.

"Well, well, well." Trump said. "You here for seconds?" He smirked.

"Well, yes," Hillary replies. "Lie on the floor and I'll give you a show." She winks.

Donald wastes no time taking off his pants and laying down on the floor. He was ready for Hillary Hoe.

Then Hillary did the unbelievable...

Hillary then stripped and her old saggy tits went down to her hairy hay stack. Then she jumped on him.

Literally dived into him. Donald groaned in pain once again as tears filled his eyes.

She laughed at him as she flipped him around.

He began to cry hysterically as she spanked his disgustingly flat booty.

"Shut up!" She grinned. "I know you like this you little bitch! Tell me you like it! Do you like it?!?"

Donald get nodded his head as he continued to cry. Hilary couldn't help but laugh harder.

Hilary stands up and leaves Donald to cry and get his act together. She puts on her clothes and goes to find her manager. As she goes, she whispers, "see you tomorrow my sweet little bitch."