Chapter 3

-Lady Tsunade's Pov-

I was working on paper work when a messenger came running in.

"Lady Tsunade I have an urgent message!" She stopped by my desk and placed a scroll in front of me.

"Who is it from?" I said picking it up ,about to open it.

"It's from the Raikage. It is very important." I gave her a worried look. I opened the scroll and read what it had to say. When I was done I let out a gasp and had wide eyes. I looked at Shizune. "What teams are available?"

She looked at her papers. "Everyone is on a mission but Team Kakashi."

"Get them now! Tell them they need to hurry." She nodded and ran out of my office with the messenger. I stood up and paced around my office. Soon my door flew open and a hyper blonde came sprinting in.

"Granny Tsunade what is it? what's so urgent?!" he looked so excited to get a mission but this isn't for fun, this is serious. I was about to speak but was interrupted by my student. "Dammit Naruto don't leave without us, we are a team and this is serious not a game!" I heard a smack and saw a huge bump on his head for evidence that she hit him. I opened my mouth to speak again but was interrupted by a silver jounin Kakashi.

"Come on you guys, why is it always a fight?" he said lazily, he walked into the room reading his book(of course -.-') and being followed two other men, Sai and Yamato. They started bickering (mostly Naruto and Sakura) and finally I had enough.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. They turned to me wide eyed. "This is serious, now stop your arguing and LISTEN!" They stood straighter and still looked at me with eyes the size as plates. But Naruto being Naruto, he recovered quicker then the others.

"So Granny Tsunade what's the mission?"

Once everyone was back to normal I read off the scroll that was given to me.

"It states:

To Hokage-Sama

The Raikage told me write this message to you because we are in need of help for something urgent has came up. Children have began to come up missing. The Raikage told me to tell you the 'Witch' has came to our village-"

"Wait. what's the 'Witch'?" Naruto asked and raising his hand.

"You haven't heard of the Witch?" I asked. He shock his head no. I looked around and saw only Naruto was confused. I sighed.

"Sakura will you please?" I asked her and she nodded.

"The Witch is a girl who snatches kids by singi- don't you dare, Naruto let me finish." she said but shot a glare at the blonde who was about to interrupt her. "by singing a song that can usually only be heard by young ears. They are put into like a trance. She leads them out of the village and they all disappear in the shadows. People try to stop her; mothers, fathers, siblings, ninjas, even some strangers from the streets try to help but none of them could lay a finger on them. Their hands go through the kids and the weapons go through the girl. No one knows how she does it or where they go. They only know is that when she comes, their kids are gone, forever." she finished Naruto said nothing. He listened closely not interrupting her again. When she finished he had determination in his eyes. The scroll in my hand forgotten.

"Well let's go help!" he said with a bold voice. We stared at him.

"Come on you guys let's go help. Granny Tsunade please let me help, I can do it I swe-" he said but I stopped him with a raise of a hand.

"Naruto that is why your here." I said he looked confused.

"I called Team Kakashi because I need you all to search what happened. I'm sending you there to try to find something so that means no dillydally. This is serious." I said giving them a hard look. They nodded their head with determination shone in their eyes.

"Good now get ready. You'll leave in an hour now go!" they nodded once more and rushed out of my office. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

'This is going to be one heck of a mission.'

---

Sorry for not updating sooner but I kinda needed to put things together, so yeah. Thanks for reading ill try to update soon.

Bye Kittens!! =^.^=