chapter 1

---- Chapter 1 ----

In the village hidden in the clouds villagers were have a peaceful day, until IT happened.

It was turning night. There were colors in the sky,it was a beautiful sight. All kids and adults were calling it a day.

Out of no where music was heard,

And soon after a song had started.

'Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into the land of enchantment

Come little children

The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows'

The kids stop playing and having fun, they freeze.

While in a daze, the kids that were in the range of the song followed the voice.

A little boy no old then seven and his mother were returning from shopping. The boy suddenly stopped. He went into a daze and turned around towards the Main Street that lead to the gates.

"Riyu did you have fun today?" The mother asked while trying to balance bags in one arm so she could reach into her purse for her keys.

"..."

"Riyu why are you so quiet all of the sudden?" She said while turning around to see her son, but instead found no one.

"Riyu? Riyu! Where are you?" She said looking all around her.

"Has anyone seen my son?" She asked the people around her, but they said no.

Soon after she heard similar questions around her.

The children were found follow a girl. She was singing the enchanting song

'Follow sweet children

I'll show thee the way

'Through all the pain and the sorrows

Weep not for children

For life is this way

Murdering beauty and passions'

You could here parents screaming for there children to come back, the kids kept following the girl towards the gates.

A mother came running through the crowd screaming " Riyu " she reached for her son but her hand just went through him.

She began crying still screaming her son's name. Many other parents were cry as well, watching the husband of the woman holding her back telling her to let the protectors to get him back.

But just as the mother their hands went through the kids and their weapons went through the girl.

'Hush now dear children

It must be this way

To weary of life and deceptions

Rest now my children

For soon we'll away

Into the calm and the quiet

Woo

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into the land of enchantment

Come little children

The time's come to play

Here in my garden of shadows

Woo'

The song had ended with the girl and the kids walking out the village and vanishing in to the shadows, leaving parents in tear and some screaming the child's name. The ninjas went to the raikage (srry if I missed spelled that or used the wrong name)

------------

I thought of this while watching a video with the song but it was a different version then the movie hocus pocus. This version was made by katethegreat19 on YouTube you should check it out it is creepy but so pretty!!!

Well comment, like, and fan!

Goodbye!!! :3