VI Bora Bora

Song of the chapter: 'Thought of you' by Our home boy: Justin Bieber

Sandra

I made sure that nobody saw me as I entered the small, clustered bathroom of the flight and shut the door and waited for Justin.

We were on our flight to Bora Bora for the family vacation but the problem was that me and Justin couldn't wait to get our hands on each other. Being around him all the time when our families are here is going to be a task.

The door opened after two minutes and he stepped in and quickly shut the door behind him and locked it.

"You fucking tease" He mumbled through gritted teeth and pressed himself against me before crashing his lips on me and kissing me as if he was going to die without it.

"Mhm" I moaned in his mouth and fisted his hair as he picked me up and placed on the counter where the sink was.

His lips disconnected from me and made me tilt my head so he could have access to my neck. He placed a warm, wet but gentle kiss behind my ear and trailed my neck with similar kisses.

"Justin...please" I mumbled.

He bit his lip and grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"See what you do to me...." He took my hand and placed it on his bulge.

"We are going to have a hard time if you keep teasing me like this. I just wanted to grab you by the hair then and there and make you suck me till I come all over your face in front of everybody" He said and I could feel myself getting wetter by the way he was talking.

"But I didn't even do anything" I whispered in his ear and squeezed his boner making him hiss.

"I'm at a point where I get turned on just by seeing you, without you doing absolutely anything" He said and I unbuttoned his jeans.

"So....you want me to do what you want me to do?" I asked and he took my lower lip between his teeth and pulled at it before letting it go with a pop sound.

"Right now....but you'll have to be quick, we can't stay in here too long" He said.

I got down and switched our positions. He leaned back on the counter while I got down on my knees and unzipped his jeans with my teeth while looking u at him.

His eyes were dark with lust as he collected my hair in a pony tail while I pulled down his jeans and boxers till his knees and his erection slapped against his stomach.

I bit my lips as I took him in my hand and started pumping him up and down slowly but firmly causing his eyes to shut. His hips jerked when I spread the pre-cum on his tip with my thumb.

"Baby just suck it already" He said breathily.

I pecked just below his tip and swirled my tongue around it before sucking on it and making a pop sound.

"Shit, you look so hot like this" He said and his mouth formed an 'O' shape when I took him in my mouth.

"Fuck yes baby..." He whispered and started thrusting his hips in and out of my mouth while I bobbed my head.

"Is that pussy wet for me down there?" He said while looking down at me.

"Mhm" I moaned in response while he was still in my mouth.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good" He threw his head back and groaned when I started moving faster.

"I'm going to come Sandy" He said and pushed my head so I choked on him.