Instagram Stoppin'

Scrolling down my new Instagram feed seemed pointless.... New page. No followers. No likes....uggghhhh

Then I see this cutie follow me....only my 228th follower.

He was extremely handsome so I had to lurk on his page....

While lurking I found out his name....Dustin Merriweather.

Jeeesssssusssss!! He was sooo..... Nvm let me stop being thirsty.

School Next Day....

During class change....I hurried to the water fountain to get a sip bf I go to class.

Damn...A group of guys were already occupying the fountain when I got there....ughhhh....now I have to wait.

Lucky some of them were my cousins

"Ayyyeee....can y'all like move please" I said in a polite manner.

" Ayeeee can you like loose some weight pleaseeeee" the guy pulling his head up from the fountain said laughing.

I began laughing Bc he kinda got me there. You can tell that I had caught him off guard a bit because when he turned around and saw me he noticed me......and I noticed him.

It was the guy from Instagram..... Omgggggggg!!!( I thought)

" Aye you can't talk about my cousin like that," my cousin Mack said.

" Nahhhh, he straight, " I said smiling from ear to ear while walking away.

........(Inner mind)

lawwddd I can't believe I go to school with him....its the middle of the year and I'm just now noticing this...omg.