A Lonely Halloween

For a school assignment, we had to all write scary short stories. Some turned out well & some didn't. We're gonna upload as many stories as we can, & you guys get to vote on which you like best ^ ^

This is James's story... Really idiotic.. :D

It was originally gonna be copied off this stupid story.. really odd.. ill post it up later.

Also, SAM stands for "stupid annoying midget" and is supposed 2 represent an actual stupid annoying midget in our school. and his name rhymes with Sam.

Anyways, here's the story. It's called "A Lonely Halloween."

BTW im leaving all your horrible mistakes in it. TEEHEE.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

SAM, a 12-year old boy, walked to school alone, just like any other day. He stumbled across his classmates which gave him unfriendly and angry stares. A snickering kid spat in his face then pushed him onto the ground. SAM's face turned red as he continued walking. He was having a miserable time. Everyone would always make fun of him because he was only 60 pounds and his low height. He was 12 years old and he was only 4'6". During recess, he was walking alone kicking a pebble and was thinking "Why does everyone hate me so much, they even hated me before I made up Kelvin the Bear." As he continued walking, he heard a very high squeaky voice screaming his name. He looks up and sees Mark, the only one who doesn't hate him. He was going towards SAM until some kid comes and talks to him. After a few seconds, Mark walks away while SAM sighs.

When the long school day was over, he goes home and thinks about the coming Halloween. "What should I be?" he thought as he looks at his clothes. He looks outside his window and sees all his neighbours having fun. He was jealous of them as he went to do his homework. It was almost his bed time, 7:00 so he got ready to go to sleep.

He wakes up the next day and saw how hard it was raining outside. As he watched the news, it said that his school was closed due to severe weather. He thought this was going to be one of the best days because he didn't have school cancelled for ages and he didn't have to watch jealously as all his neighbours play outside. He attempts to play chess with his dad but his dad makes an obvious excuse to avoid it so he just played solitaire by himself in a lonely corner the whole day. He was getting bored but thinking that at least he wasn't in school cheered him up and continued to play. Right before his bedtime, he heard his mom and dad were talking about selling him so he decided to leave his house tomorrow and also collect some candy since it was Halloween tomorrow.

The next day, he looks outside in his small dusty window and sees its still raining outside. He hurried down the stairs and turns on the news channel. "YES" he screams after he saw that his school was once again, closed. He waits for his strict, hated parents to leave and then starts to pack his things in the small backpack he got for Christmas. In an hour or so, he finished packing and hid his backpack under his bed and started to read a book. At 7:00, he went to sleep and woke up again an hour later. He snuck out of his house and started to trick-or-treat as a hobo. He was regretting to run away when a bunch of mean teenagers started to beat him up and steal all his belongings. He recognized who those teenagers were and felt so betrayed. It was Mark's older brother and his friends. As he slowly and weakly walks back to his home, he notices a very strange little house in the replacement of his house.

When SAM slowly walks across the front yard, he sees dead trees that seem to be glaring at him and hears very quiet whispers everywhere. He tries his best to run pass the dead yard but it looks like he was making no difference. When he finally got to the door, he realizes that it was so old and fragile that even knocking on it would break it down. He opens the door and suddenly a very old man with sharp fangs appears right in front of him. As he flinches and moves backwards, the old man calmly moves forward. SAM asks "Who are you?" in a demanding voice and the Old Man quietly responds, "Why, I'm your father". "Why do you have so many wrinkles?" SAM asked. "Better to improve on my costume dear." "Why are your shoes so ugly?", "The better to scare children with". "Why are your teeth so sharp?", "The better to suck the blood out of your miserable life!" "YOU FREAK!" SAM cried as he ran away from the house as far as possible completely forgetting about the pain he got from the teenagers. Suddenly, a gate blocked the exit and he sees the Old Man walking towards him with his mouth wide open. After that, he fainted.

As SAM wakes up, he sees himself chained to the wall and the Old Man petting a giant, horrifying purple winged beast. The creature made a loud, unbearable noise which made the Old Man turn around. "You woke up... Since you won't believe I'm your father, I might as well tell you the truth. My name is Bawb, a 1000 year vampire who freaks loners out for the fun of it. This Halloween I will feed you to my bat, DARKWING" SAM screams as he sees the terrible thing tries to bite his own hand off. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Bawb said in a maniac way. SAM started to screech in terror as the mighty bat opens its huge mouth.

Suddenly, all SAM saw was a couple of skeletons in the dark and feels saliva slithering down his skin. He started screaming and pounding Darkwing's inside but that made no affect. He started to sob as he picks his nose. He tries to go deeper but he can't see anything and a slimy substance was blocking him from moving further. As he started to cry, he sees light just around the top of Darkwing's stomach. He couldn't make out what it was but it was coming closer and closer. Then, he hears a cheerful voice saying "Hello". "WHO ARE YOU" SAM yelled. "I'm Mimi, the fairy living in Darkwing who grants any loser Bawb chooses 3 wishes before they die" the voice replied. "Yaay" cried SAM as he thinks of his wishes.

"First if all, I wish that I wasn't inside this horrible beast" POOF! SAM and Mimi appears right in front of Bawb. "Stupid fairy" Bawb said in the background. "Second, I wish Bawb didn't choose me." POOF! Bawb was sucked into a black hole as well as Darkwing and the creepy little house. "You're the first one whose first 2 wishes weren't useless. One wish left, be wise" "I always dreamt of this, I WISH I HAD A FRIEND." Mimi's voice darkened as she said she was unable to find a friend for him so she'll have to be his friend. So, Mimi waved her tiny little wand and she became a regular human girl. "AWESOME, MY VERY FIRST FRIEND" SAM said excitedly as he thinks of "wonderful" ideas to play with her.

"I'm so thankful I've been eaten by a bat" SAM thought as he walked beside Mimi, who was thinking the opposite. SAM lived a wonderful 2 years life until Mimitold him how much she hated him will look for other losers inside Darkwing so SAM once again, became a lonely, hated little loser. Then, one foggy halloween, SAM disappeared without anyone knowing.

THE END.