The Arguement

(Just to show you guys what all the alphas look like)

Star's POV
I was downstairs in the kitchen when I heard someone running down the stairs then the kitchen door burst open to reveal a panicked Blake.

"Omg you can't do that to me I didn't know where you were." He said bringing me into his embrace while burying his face in my neck while I gently rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry baby I was just gonna make you some breakfast I didn't know you would panic like this." I whispered into his shoulder as his grip on me tightened. I started to slightly giggle at how scared he got when I wasn't beside him when he woke up.

"Its not funny, I thought someone took you while we were sleeping, I woke up and you weren't there and I started to panic because I didn't know what to do I-I - just--I." he said his voice cracking breaking my heart every second.

I rushed and pulled his head down to my chest and smoothed his hair down with my hand while wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed the top of his head then smoothed his hair down every now and then.

" I'm sorry I should have woken you up before I just left the room I never meant to make you panic. I'm so sorry." I whispered into his ear as he lifted his head and cupped my cheeks giving me a gentle and soft kiss on my lips.

"Its ok its just amazing how attached to you I have become now let's finish cooking why don't we?" he suggested and I giggled but nodded my head as he headed towards the stove where I had forgotten I was cooking now burnt pancakes.

"Great I can't even cook without your help." I said and he chuckled then kissed my forehead grabbing a new pan as I made new pancake batter.

Sirena's POV

Xander and I were rearranging the closet in our room. I was trying to put his shoes on the top shelf only problem was........I couldn't reach the top shelf. So as I'm reaching for it I'm grunting and groaning as I can't stretch anymore. Then I hear a chuckle and turn to see Xander laughing in amusement while watching me. I pouted then threw his shoe to the ground then pushed past him and sat on the bed and crossed my arms looking away from him.

"Babe I'm sorry come here I'll help you put it on the top shelf." he said from the closet and I slowly walked back into the closet.

"Come here I promise I won't laugh again and I'm sorry." he said and I walked to him.

He smiled down at me as we stood no more than a few centimeters apart as he handed me his shoes I threw down. I smiled back and grabbed them, he turned me around, and lifted me up by my waist and held me in the air as I set the shoes on the top shelf. He set me down and I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"Great now lets rearrange my side shall we?" I suggested. He groaned but then looked at me and nodded defeatedly,causing me to chuckle at him which put a sly smile on his face.

I giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows in a funny way. He smiled at my amusement until I finally stopped laughing. I playfully shoved his chest but as he stumbled back he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I pecked his lips then I pushed the dust off his shoulders. Then we started on my side of the closet.

Saphire's POV

I was downstairs in the living room with a few other pack member most of them being males. I was wearing a short floral dress with army green jacket and ankle heels. I was picking toys up from the ground. I bent over and heard a loud growl that sounded a lot like Jonathan. I turned and noticed all the guys that were in the living with me scurrying out of the room in fear.