Training

Saphire's POV
I woke with Jonathan on the side of me shaking me gently." Time to get up sweetie." He whispered and I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist." Are you okay from yesterday?" He asked me and I pulled away confused." What do you mean?" I asked him." I mean when I shifted were you ok with the sound?" He asked and I flinched remembering the sound." No I didn't like it. It sounded like every bone in your body was breaking I didn't like it at all."I said wrapping my arms around his torso and he chuckled hugging me back." I know but I'm fine baby I promise you it doesn't hurt me." He said and I looked up at him and nodded. He pecked my lips making me blush." Now get dressed we eat breakfast in about thirty minutes." He said and i had an idea."Can the girls and I make you guys breakfast?" I asked and he thought for a second then he nodded and as I walked to my suitcase Jonathan stopped me." Your clothes are somewhere else. Follow me it's a surprise." He said winking. He interlocked our fingers and walked down the hall to a door that had two doors. He opened it to show the others and a lot of girl clothes and accessories and shoes and make up." What's all this?" Star,Sirena and I asked the guys in unison." It's the Luna's private closet and makeup counter. You even have a little eating area." Jonathan said to all of us we awed in unison. And wrapped arms around our mates necks." Thank you babe." I whispered in Jonathan's eat. He kissed my cheek." Your very welcome sweetie now get that pretty little butt of yours ready." He said smacking it as I yelped I knew exactly how to get him back." Ow Jonathan that really hurt." I said fake tearing up." OMG baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I love you please don't cry." He said frantically I giggled and his expression changed." You tricked me didn't you?" He asked and I giggled while nodding and he sighed then started ticking me." Stop stop I-I'm s-s-sorry I l-l-love you too." I said and he finally stopping." Get ready." He said going to walk away with the guys but we all stopped them." Wait!!" We yelled they all stopped and turned around." Yes my darling?" Blake asked Star." Your not allowed downstairs until after we are done. Got it?" We said in unison the guys smiled and nodded." Got it!" They said in unison heading to their rooms. We got dressed. I put on denim over shorts with a white crop top. Then white converse. And a cream color cardigan with tassels. Star put on crop top that had sunglasses and red lips, shiny silver pants and a colorful floral flannel tied around her waist with white Jordan's. Sirena wore Rita Ora Adidas outfit with the matching shoes. Then we all curled our hair then brushed it so it was wavy. Once we were done we walked towards the stairs when the boys came out and started to walk with us." Hey we said to wait." I told Jonathan." We are just gonna sit in the living room." He said and the girls and I agreed. The girls and I decided to make them omelets. So I was on cutting duty. I was cutting a green pepper and accidentally cut my finger and it burned really bad I started to tear up from the pain I cut really deep too. I heard feet running to the kitchen door which the girls and I locked." Saph babe are you ok I smell blood." Jonathan asked."Sirena baby are you ok?" Xander asked." Star Star I smell blood are you alright in there?" Blake asked." We're fine guys!" We yelled in unison I yipped as Sirena touched it." Saph come on open the in not kidding this time someone is bleeding." Jonathan said jiggling the doorknob. I sighed and nodded to the girls and grabbed a napkin and wrapped around my finger which didn't help because in seconds it was covered in blood. I walked out and Jonathan gasped and so did the others." Are the girls ok." Xander and Blake asked." Yeah it's just me that cut their self. Ow." I biased in pain as I touched it too hard." Come here." Jonathan said and I walked towards him and he lifted me in his arms and took me to the bathroom and set me on the counter. He grabbed a first aid kit. He grabbed this spray stuff." Now I have to spray this so that it doesn't get infected. But it's gonna hurt like hell ok." He said and I nodded. He sprayed it and I gripped his t shirt good this it was black but he is gonna have to change it. It didn't burn for long. "You won't need stitches but I need to wrap it." He said and I nodded. He wrapped it up and it was still sore so he lifted it up and pressed a kiss to it.
Skip to School