Dear Brother of Mine (PG-13)

Not a request. I've been seeing a lot of these requests lately, and thought that I'd give another shot at incest. Since y'know, wattpad put the other one on private -.- but, there is a surprise in here, it won't turn out quite like you think.

I hope you all enjoy this latest instalment. It's not my longest ever one-shot, but nonetheless, it's a one-shot ^^ I wasn't sure whether to make it a happy ending, or a sad ending... It worked both ways. Nevertheless, I finally decided to go with the neutral bittersweet ending. I don't think it's my best attempt, but meh, I wrote it all in like an hour... not to mention I wrote it in the bath... XD

Dedicated to DolceGodis because I still haven't uploaded the second part of WTBO... Sorry ;3; Also, this is sort of inspired by Dark_Dragon_Goddess and the latest one-shot written by (her/him?) -- go check out both their profiles!!
___________________________________________________________________________________

He was never actually meant to do it.

He couldn't, it was wrong in so many levels.

The age, the gender, and the fact that they were brothers.

But it happened.

It was just the question of 'what happened next?'

<><><><><>

It was just after Jamie's 15th birthday. Freddie had returned home from his 3rd year of university, tired and somewhat happy at the surprise barbecue his parents welcomed him home with. Both brothers were pleased to see each other; them always being close despite the age difference.

It was then that Freddie began to notice the changes in his younger brother: his blonde hair, much like his own, had turned a darker shade of brown throughout the 2 years that they last saw each other. What's more, Jamie had indeed grown a good 3 inches taller than Freddie, now standing at an impressive height of 6'4". It wasn't just his extreme pubity drama that baffled Freddie though, it was the strange twist in his lower abdomen at the sight of him that scared the shit out of the post graduate.

When Freddie first walked through the gate to his small yet cozy house in the quaint town of Portsmouth, family and friends cheering and chatting amongst one another as they enjoyed the array of food served by his father, he was struck dead when his unusually yellow tinted brown eyes sought out his 'cute' brother.

He had realised then that Jamie was no longer the cute 13 year old he had said goodbye to those few years ago, but was now a confident and all too annoyingly sexy 15 year old.

Freddie couldn't fathom why he was attracted to his younger brother. He thought it was a faze; something that happened because he had missed 2 years of his life, and didn't see his transition between a child to a 'semi adult'.

On the other hand, it was all going according to plan on Jamie's behalf.

Jamie had been in love with his brother ever since he could spell the word. It was brotherly affection at first, but over time it soon became the love that his father and mother share. He was quite depressed for some time though, fearing that Freddie would never see him as a love interest, but only as a child. And so, the news about Freddie going off to University for another 2 years without coming to visit was somewhat bittersweet. He would definitely try his hardest to become a man for when Freddie returned.

It was Jamie's idea to throw the party. He knew that if there were lots of people, it'll give him the chance to show off his confidence and charm in an adult like way. He knew that his plan worked - he could hear the soft cries of his name later that night when Freddie had taken up the bathroom.

But of course, Jamie wanted more than just the distant moans of his name. He wanted Freddie.

That same night he had crept into Freddie's room.

He knew that at this time, Freddie was most vulnerable.

It was dark that night, darker than usual. The moon from outside cast a strange glow over the sleeping face of Freddie, illuminating the soft freckles on his face and the slight dips of his cheek bones. Everyone was asleep, Jamie made sure. He had purchased some new underwear, just for that night; tight black silk briefs. Jamie especially liked them. It made his promising erection stand out, the tightness of the fabric curving around his cock in a way that made him shiver every time he moved, fabric running against skin to create the most orgasmic frictions.

Freddie had woken up to the soft breathing he could feel on his face. His eyes took a minute to adjust, but as soon as they could take in his surroundings with a clear sight he had most fallen off the edge of the bed, brain fully awake and in shock.

Jamie stood beside him, naked a part from the tiny cloth adorning his groin. Freddie tried not to look, really he did, but his damn eyes wouldn't listen and instead cast their gaze lower. His mouth became extremely dry once he caught sight of the straining erection Jamie had, not to mention his glisteningly oiled chest and the aroused look in his eyes, tinting them a dark black.

Freddie groaned. Like, really groaned.

And Jamie was suddenly filled with a huge gust of confidence.

The young boy set to work fast. He straddled Freddie, jutting his hips slightly when he felt Freddie's 'thing' poking against the curve of his arse.

They both looked at each other, slowly asking themselves if they really we're about to do this - whatever 'this' was.

It was Freddie who moved first however. He was too taken by the wanton look on his brothers face, and the way that his clothed erection seemed to fit perfectly between the soft plumpness of all that was Jamie. The man leaned upwards, grasping the back of Jamie's hair and pulling him forwards harshly, crushing their lips together in a bruising kiss.

It was everything and nothing like what Jamie had imagined it to be.

Freddie's lips were slightly cracked, whereas Jamie's were soft and well kept. It was a delicious combination.

Their lips moved heatedly, sloppy almost. It wasn't either of their first kisses, but it had to be the most perfect.

Before either could either comprehend what was happening, they started to grind on one another. It was too much to keep kissing after that. They just lay, panting in the others' ear as their hips cussed against one another, rocking back and forwards, desperate to get closer. Freddie pushed his hands into the back of Jamie's underwear, gripping him and pulling him closer, harder against him as they grunted and grinded. Their cocks squashed together, rubbing again and again and again until they were sure that they would become sore from the fabrics of their confinements.

It was as Jamie moved his hands to cup Freddie did the man snap out of it.

What was he doing?

This was his brother! His 15 year old brother at that!

With a startled yelp, Freddie pushed his brother off of him.

The pang in his chest startled him when he saw the confused and wounded look on Jamie's face, but still, this was all wrong.

Freddie gripped at his hair, pulling on the short strands and gritting his teeth together. He stood abruptly from the bed and turned to leave. Hesitantly, he quickly swung around to cover Jamie in his blanket, not wanting to be mean, but didn't actually meet his eyes. He whispered a small sorry, turning and walking out of the bedroom as fast as he could.

The next morning, Jamie didn't see Freddie at the breakfast table. In fact, it was a year later that Jamie even got any form of contact from him.

Freddie was getting married.

<><><><><>

Jamie was like a zombie for the next two months. He cried, he threw up, and he locked himself away for god knows how long. He couldn't tell his parents why he was so sad, and he certainly couldn't talk to Freddie about it.

It wasn't just the fact that Freddie teased him like that, raising his hopes only to leave and disappear for ages, and then having the decency to tell him that he's getting married.

It was the fact that as Freddie told him about his fiancé, he looked generally happy - like he was in love.

And that hurt. A lot.

But of course, neither mentioned the events of the past. Jamie couldn't because it hurt too much, and Freddie didn't because, well, he moved on.

As cold and heartless as it sounded, Freddie truly fell in love. He had originally wanted to get away from the confusion of what happened with Jamie, and so he had run to the nearest Bead and Breakfast. There, he met a girl. Her name was Aimee. She was a petite girl, but she was feisty and out going. At first, Freddie messed around with her, desperate to try and get over his confusion. It worked, to some degree.

But 4 months down the line, Freddie had realised he liked her. It was at this time when he was really confused, did that mean he liked two people?

He felt really bad for awhile, but decided that starting something with Aimee was the right thing to do. He couldn't love his brother, it would only bring judgement and uneasiness to the both of them. And so, Freddie made a go of it with Aimee. He knew it would hurt Jamie, but it was the best thing to do.

At least, that was what he told Jamie the day of his wedding.

Jamie had understood - he tried to, for his brother's sake. He could see that his brother was happy, and who was he to destroy that happiness?

Freddie had kissed Jamie, just once, on the lips. It may have been inappropriate, but Jamie cherished it anyway. Before leaving the room they had disappeared in to before the ceremony started, Freddie's voice encompassed Jamie.

"I love you Jamie, but the love I share with Aimee is special."

This was truly the end.

Jamie knew. And so, with only a single tear in his eyes, he wished his brother all the happiness in the world, ushering him out of the door with a soft smile.

Jamie wouldn't cry.

Not today.

Not ever.

Because even though his love had not been fulfilled, his brother was happy, and he was stronger.

And for the years to follow, Jamie would forever hold those memories of his brother and him close to his heart. He'd never forget the love he held for his brother, and neither would Freddie. But it was time to move on.

Eventually, he'd learn to love again.

Eventually, he'd be cherished by the one person who's right for him.

And eventually, when he'd go to see all his nieces and nephews, he'd be able to truthfully say:

"Dear brother of mine, I'm in love."