Where did you put the money?

There was a man in ancient times and has a large farm. The farm had many trees and where many springs passing through its land. It was filled with fruits. The man have made a fortune from the farm by his successful management and adoption of the Lord. Where he divided the farm crop each year to the three sections: The first section gives to the poor and needy. Section II spends on himself and his family. Section III is used to improve and develop the farm. He had a young son does not like his father management and they way he distributed the crop. There was also a poor worker man in the farm and was envious of the man on his ranch, and he hoped he owns that farm.

After a period of time the man died and the son owned the farm. And then he decided to stop giving the poor their share of the farm crop after it is agreed with the worker man. When asked why the poor off their share? He replied: It is my own and I approached it on the science and I am free what to do. And they enjoyed it and shared it among themselves.

It did not take long until the command of Allah stopped the flow of water springs and God sent them a violent storm from the sky, burning down all the farm which did not keep anything. The son and the worker became regret their bad act. And They asked for forgiveness from God because they put money in their hearts and not in their hands as parent did and he put the money out of his heart and used it right.

“Put the money in your hand for using it in the right place, do not put it in your heart to skimp”