Chapter 1

A/N: Hy guys SgtJay here bringing you another new story called PAW Patrol: Two Siblings. I don't own Rose. She belongs to Lovepawpatrol. Anyway enjoy

In the forests of Adventure Bay, there were two pups walking in the forest was a 4 month old Dalmatian and a month old Golden Retriever. Odd as it may seem but these two pups are brother and sister.

As the two walked Rose the young sister started to walk slower and slower. Above the two dark clouds moved in over the whole forest.

Rose "Br.....brother".

Flame turned to Rose. "What's up sis?"

Rose was trying to catch her breath "i feel cold what are those up their" Rose looked up at the clouds.

Flame "Oh not good. Those are storm clouds. Its -" as he spoke, it started to rain very hard.

Rose whimpered "So cold what are we going to do br....brothe...brother"?

Flame "We find shelter and quick. Maybe a nice cave?"

Rose looked at Flame "i ha....." Rose seized making her fall over onto her side.

Flame picked Rose and put her on his back and walked to a large cave and went inside.

Rose suddenly heard something very loud outside "Br....bro.....brother what's th....that noise"?

Flame "I don't know sis."

Rose "It's ge...getting cl....closer".

Suddenly a massive wall of water entered the cave and hit both Flame and Rose head on sending Rose flying off Flame's back.

Rose "B....BRO.....BROTHER!" before Rose went under water and deeper into the cave.

Flame "SIS!" Before he went deeper into the cave as well

The water kept washing Rose deeper into the cave. Rose was only just able to come up for air before being pushed under again. The water then came to a point in the cave where it split into 8 caves and Rose was pushed down one of them.

The water however pushed Flame down a different cave.

Rose came up to take a breath and as she did the water pushed her right to the bottom. Rose hit her head on the bottom hard which knocked her out leaving her to drown.

Flame had come up for a breath but was quickly pushed back under and he passed out a couple minutes later.

About 5 minutes later the water that was carrying Rose had exited the cave and washed Rose onto some rocks at the bottom of a cliff. Rose had a two cuts on her front paws from being hit against the rocks and was losing blood. She was still passed out.

Marshall was walking by the cliff when he noticed a pup on the rocks at the bottom of the cliff that the lookout was on.. He walked down towards the pup and noticed how badly cut her front paws were and wrapped her paws up after cleaning her wounds.

The pup suddenly started chucking up a lot of water and opened her eyes a little bit as she kept being up water and coughing.

Marshall started patting her back.

Marshall "Bring up all the water pup. It's not good to keep the water in your lungs"

The pup bought up more before looking at the pup "Br....brother is that y" She then fell and passed out again her body was freezing cold.

Marshall then wrapped a blanket around her body and he picked her up and brought her back to the lookout.

Rose still passed out mumbled "Brother".