Chapter 47 - The New Erika Yllustre.

Time check: 5:05am. Trip ko mag time check. :)) Nakakatuwa lang :))

Sorry kung ngayon lang ang update!

Nasobrahan kasi ako sa party nung kahapon. Vacation na kasi eh! :)) Tapos kanina, maghapon akong nagbasa at umiyak sa nabasa kong story. Kay ayon, sorry.

MAKIKITA NITO ANG BAGONG ERIKA SA CHAPTER NA ITO!

Please continues supporting! Vote and comments please!! Haha.

THANK YOU READERS!! <3

NOTE:

Nasa gilid po ang picture nang condo ni Kiel sa New York. Para hindi naman po kayo mahirap mag-imagine. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 47 – The New Erika Yllustre. 

Alfred’s P.O.V.

It’s been six year since we left the Philippines.

Kath and I got married. We already have two kids. Twins sila. Erika always finds time to be with them despite her work na ilang days siyang nawawala in a week. She treats my sons as her own na din.

Si Erika?

She continued studying here. 3 years lang, natapos na niya yung Architecture. She also took short courses in Interior designing and modelling. Right now, she’s really, really successful. Kaya lang, since we arrived here, lalo siyang nagbago. She goes partying 4 times a week. We can’t do anything to stop her kasi wala din naman kaming masumbat sakanya. Even though she always go to parties, she still does well in school. She graduated as top student in the 3 courses she took. Hindi nga namin alam how she balances it.

She went through a couple of relationships din. Kaya lang ang nangyayari, she doesn’t exert too much effort sa mga naging boyfriends niya. Her boyfriend may love her very much, pero si Erika, dedma lang. She just doesn’t believe in happy endings anymore.

She also became one of the most in demand models. I don’t know kung dala lang nang job niya, pero she always wear those mini-dresses and high heels. She always wears make-up. Ibang-iba six years ago, when she was still a sweetheart. Lahat nang mga dress niya before was floral or printed, simple, and cute. She liked wearing flats and minsan lang siya mag-heels. She doesn’t wear make-up. She liked being a sweetheart from her attitude to her clothes but everything went different.

She changed, not only her fashion, but also her attitude. No offense, but she became a b!tch. Mabait lang siya sa mga taong gusto niya. Pero sa mga naging boyfriends niya, sa mga kaibigan niya, sa ibang tao, she’s a b!tch.