The Beginning

November 8th, 2007 . That's when I met the love of my life, Justin James Watt. It was a typical college party, lots of drinking, lots of language, lots of everything college. I of course was the usual designated driver or designated walker, since the party was just down the street from the house that I shared with my friends, Sydney and Shea. Yes, they are sisters. I looked to my left, nothing but a bunch of PDA, and then to my right, a handsome young man. Had to be his junior year, atleast. He was mighty fine. Then, he came over to talk to me.

"Hi, my name is JJ, what's yours?"
"Grace Shelton."
"This is the point where I would usually buy a pretty girl like you a drink but, I am only a freshman and trying to be safe. I'm on a scholarship that I can't afford to lose."
"Really? I thought you were much older. Must have been the way your baby blues are sparkling. This is the point where I would usually ask if you wanna get out of here but, you would probably think I am crazy."
"No, no. I don't think youre crazy. Come on. Let's get out of here."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys, please let me know if you like this story so far. This is just the beginning with a little cliff hanger. If you like it, I will try to write everyday. Thank you in advance!