A bit about Alexandria

Born on October 13th, friday the 13th, Alexandria Madison Grant was born. Her mother was in labor for 13 hours. When born Alexandria's cord was wrapped tightly around her neck, however she broke it off herself. Not moments after her birth her mother passed away and despite the young age Alexandria does in fact remember the memory.

At age 15 the soldiers were ordered to raid her home in hopes of information about "enemy" forces. They soon found themselves unsucessful and decided they needed to kill her father. It was a quick death. One soldier slammed his head against the wall and the other stabbed him in the chest. Alexandria, once again, witnessed death. She waited for them to turn there backs before tampering with the wire beside her that she knew would turn out the lights. Once the wire snapped she did what she does best, kill. For the sake of her father she killed two soldiers. That's when it began. She killed for herself mostly since she had no living family. Once in a while she killed for another about to be slandered.

Her entire life has focused on death and violence. She has never experienced love and she has no desire to, that was never her purpose in life. Love was a weakness so many were a victim too, but not Alexandria. She knew all too well and she only wondered if there was another like her out there in the universe. The thought was always quickly dismissed however, she was a busy girl.

By the age of 18 she had already been to prison. The life style was going now and she refused to give it up. She lived in anarchy and that's how she liked it. She was swift and quiet and most of all, she could see in the dark. Her intelligence and skills are how she survives so well

Alexandria believes that she can not be killed because of the incident in which she was stabbed in the heart, and survived. Perhaps she can't, who are we to judge?