part10

~Helena's POV~ 

Harry, Ron and Hermione came in and sat down.

After about twenty minutes I remembered about the cake "Oh no!" I shouted "The cake!"  

I jumped up, took the cake out of the oven and threw it on the table "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed.

I had took the cake tin out without oven mitts.

I held my hands as the started to go red. It was so painful.

I was nearly in tears! 

"What happened?" I herd Ron say. 

"Oh, oh no we have to get you to Madame Pomfrey." Hargid said looking at my hands. "Ron would you mind taking Helena to the hospital wing?" 

"Yea, yea sure." He repiled getting up and walking over to the door.

He opened the door and I followed still clutching my hands.

As we walked up the hill towards school.

I couldn't help but stare at Ron.

To me he was the perfect looking guy; tall, freakles, firey red hair, blue eyes!

He had it all!

He noticed me staring at him so I quickly looked at my hands as I felt my face go as red as his hair.  

"So," he said breaking the awkward silence between us. "What sort of relationship do you have with Malfoy?"  

"Please called him Draco it's his name not Malfoy." I replied "We aren't really friends but we aren't in a relationship if you know what I mean." 

"Oh yea I do know what you mean, where is Mal-sorry Draco tonight anyway?" Ron asked. 

"He's at Quidditch practise." I replied as we finally turned around a corner and were at the hospital wing.

We walked in and saw Madame Pomfrey making a bed.  

"Oh Helena what have you broke or hurt now" Madame Pomfrey said smiling.

I laughed. 

"Haha only the second day in and I have burnt the palms of both my hands." I replied smiling.

I sat down on a bed and Ron sat beside me, our hands brushed and my heart skipped a beat.

I don't ever feel like this around Draco, never!

Am I falling for Ron?

Before I could answer that question Madame Pomfery appeared again and put some sort of cream on my hands and bandaged the up. 

"Come back in two days and we will see if they have healed." Madame Pomfery said as she rolled the bandages back up.  

"Ok I'll see you then!" I said as I jumped up and walked out the door with Ron following closely at my heels. "Thanks for coming up here with me Ron." I said as I turnt round to face him. 

"No problem!" Ron grinned as we walked back down towards Hagrid's.

I thought long and hard about what I should do about Ron before we got to Hagrid's when suddenly he pulled me round the a corner.

"Ok Helena, I like you alot and this is taking all th-" 

I kissed him.

I felt like I had just let the butterflies in my tummy rise to throat.

I put my arms around his neck.

Once we broke away I had a massive smile on my face and so did he.

I felt so happy.

We walked on down to Hagrid's and knocked on the door.

We were still smiling like idiots when Hagrid opened the door.