part9

~Ron's POV~

I sat playing chess with Harry in the Gryffindor common room. Hermione wasn't talk to me. She was sitting and talk to Ginny about something when she said "Hey we should go down and see Hagrid tonight."

"Yea that's a good idea!" I repiled as my castle took Harry's king and the game was over.

"Let's go now before it gets dark." Harry said standing up and walking towards the door.

I got up and followed him and Hermione followed behind me.

We reached Hagrid's and we knocked on the door.

We heard talking from inside stop and heard shuffling about.

Hagrid answered the door.

"Hello you three what a surprise come in!" Hagrid belowed.

Harry walked in; followed by Hermione then me.

Once I got in I saw Helena sitting on the ground beside the fire with Fang's massive head resting on her knee. She smiled when we had all sat down.

"This is Helena." Hagrid said.

"Yea I know we met on the train" Harry replied staring at Helena.

I kept quiet.

After about twenty minutes had past of just general discussion when Helena jumped up off the floor.

"Oh no!" Helena shouted "The cake!" She opened the oven door; lifted out the tin and threw it onto the table

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" she wimpered clutching her hands.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, oh dear we need to get you to Madame Pomfrey," Hagrid said ignoing my question.

"Ron would you mind taking Helena to the hospital wing?"

This is my chance! I can finally talk to her on her own!