Prologue

"Please..I'll do anything. Just don't hurt me." I begged.

Inching away I found myself cornered with no way to escape. This is not how I envisioned my death, at the hands of some psycho.

"I warned you so many times to leave him alone. He was mine!" She yelled.

Watching the gun start to shake from the trembling of her hand I sighed in relief.  There was no way she would pull the trigger. I just didn't see her capable of such an act.

"Please..."

"You just couldn't leave us alone could you. After all I've done for you."

I had no clue what she meant.

I barely knew her.

How could she have possibly done anything for me?

What is the meaning of this chaos?

Staring into her eyes I saw nothing but hatred and hurt reflecting. I couldn't possibly me the cause of it. She stepped back and stared at me long and hard. Placing the gun at her side she sighed and shook her head and began to cry.

"How about you let me go and we keep this between the two of us." I proposed

I was too scared to open my mouth to anyone right now. Not to mention I wasn't aware of what she was capable of. Here I was being held at gunpoint after being drugged and kidnapped.

She wiped her face and smiled before looking at me. Walking towards the door she unlocked it and sighed.

"I don't want to do this but I have to. You're going to stay here. For as long as it take for him to love me again."

"Don't do this to me. I'll do whatever you say. Just let me go please!"

"I gave you that chance but you thought it was a joke. Now I must teach you the hard way but I do have a surprise for you."

She closed the door before I could utter another word. I could hear the sound of her car starting from outside and the gravel underneath it as she pulled away.

What could possibly more surprising than being trapped with no escape?, I thought.
...

Okay this will be my final August Alsina fanfic. I want this to have a sequel but idk. Maybe lol.

How was it?

Give me your honest opinions before I continue!

Ashayela ~