Chapter 3

-Charlynn's POV-

"This will be your room." Zayn said as he lead me into this massive room, I had my own bathroom and walk in closet! How awesome.

"Th-thanks Zayn." I stutter.

"Listen Charlynn I know that you don't trust men because of what your dad did to your mum but not all guys are like that love and you can trust me I promise." Zayn says looking at me with kind eyes.

"Okay." I say smiling I know I can trust Zayn but I am not quite sure about the other boys, I don't know them well yet.

"Okay I am going to go down stairs and you can get settled in, Harry and Niall are cooking supper I will let you know wen it is ready." Zayn says walking out.

I walked around my new room it is so big and beautiful. I opened the double doors which led to a balcony. It was a beautiful view.

"Charlynn supper is ready." Louis said peeking his head in the door.

"Okay." I say following him to the dinning room. I sat next to Zayn and Liam. I got to know the boys and they got to know me they are all very nice lads.

"Charlynn we are watching a movie downstairs want to come down?" Harry asks as he walks into my room after supper.

"Uh well is Zayn going to be down there?" I ask nervously I don't want to be around them without Zayn being there.

"No I think he is going to bed he is quite tired." Harry says.

"I-I don't really want to." I say looking down at my hands.

"I know you only trust Zayn but I promise you we would never do anything to hurt you and we wouldn't let anyone hurt you not all guys are like your dad and we love you very much." Harry says sitting on the bed.

"Okay well thank you Harry." I say smiling.

"Welcome love now do you want to come down?" He asks smiling revealing his adorable dimples.

"Actually I think I am going to bed but thanks." I say smiling.

"Okay night love see you in the morning." Harry says smiling.

"Goodnight." I say as Harry walks out.

I then laid in my bed looking up at the chandelier that hung from my ceiling. A knock on the door interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Come in." I say quietly. Zayn walked in wearing basketball shorts and no shirt I noticed he had a few tattoos.

"I am going to go to bed I came to say goodnight." He says walking over to my bed.

"Okay goodnight Zayn." I say looking up at him.

"Night see you in the morning." He says gently rubbing my arm. He then walked out.

I walked over to my dresser and put my PJs on then went to bed.