**Chapter 6**

The GIF image on the side I thought fit the chapter towards the end of the chapter.

~Ariel =D

_______________________________________________________________

{Landon’s POV}

We walk into the house and my mouth drops open.

“Hi Siena, Eli is upstairs playing.” Mrs. Miller says.

“Thank you for bringing him over.” Siena says when Mrs. Miller gets ready to leave.

“No problem. I put the signs on the rooms you told me too.” Mrs. Miller says before shutting the door.

“What signs?” I ask.

“The signs that show you which rooms are yours. I had Mrs. Miller put them on the doors I told her.” Siena says.

I nod and follow Siena up the stairs. I look at all the doors that have signs by them. On Elijah’s door he has his name in different color letters at the top of his door. On the top of Siena’s door is her nickname in glittery letters. Our four just have signs pinned to them.

“You all can do your name on the doors if you want. I just did it so I would not have to show all you at different times.” Siena says.

She knocks and opens Elijah’s door. I look around Elijah’s room and see his walls are a light grey. He has lights that look over his headboard. Shelving that has lots of things on them. He has a skateboards mounted to his wall. His bedding is black and white. I see he has storage bins under his bed I wonder what is under there.

“Nice room little man.” I say.

“Thanks. Siena did them all. Our parents went on vacation one summer and left her in charge of the rooms. She really loves decorating and art but our father forced her to become a lawyer so she could take over his firm.” He says looking around.

“Where is Siena?” He asks confused.

I look around before looking at him, “She was just here.”

Leah looks out into the hall, “Her bedroom door is open.”

I walk out of Elijah’s room and into Siena’s. Her walls are a chocolate brown color with some blur trim. Her bedding is brown and blue like her walls. Her bedframe has long framing that goes towards her ceiling. I hear water running behind another door.

I knock, “Siena?”

She opens the door and I see she has been crying.

“What’s wrong?” I ask pulling her towards me and hugging her. 

She takes a picture off the bathroom counter, “I saw this and I could not hold them back. I have not cried since I found out after my graduation.”

I look at the picture and see it is a goofy picture of her and her family. Elijah and her look like they are fighting and their parents are trying to separate them.

“I like the picture.” I say smiling up at her.

She laughs, “I do too. I just say it and thought of that day. It was taken the day before I left for college. We were fighting because Elijah said I was going to give a guy cottise because I was ugly. I know going after a five year old was bad but it made a great photo.”

She walks over to her desk and looks at the things that finished printing. She put them in different frames. I am confused at what she is doing before I see her walk over to an arrangement of necklaces hanging off her wall.

“Mrs. Miller’s ways of letting me know where she put the nails.” She says looking over her shoulder.

I look at the pictures she is putting up. There is one of her and Leah on the day we went dancing, one of Leah and Jude laughing, the one where Jude and Elijah are dancing in her underwear, a picture of me, Jude and Elijah playing basketball, a picture of her hanging upside down over Jude’s shoulder and lastly one from when she was kissing my cheek.