**Chapter 3**

On the side is a GIF image of Daren Kagasoff who I have down as Landon. The song on the side is in this chapter. If you like this chapter vote or comment to let me know.

~Ariel =D

___________________________________________________________________

We went to the restaurant Jude begged to go to. I swear sometimes he is the same age as Elijah. That is how I am currently watching Jude and Landon teach Elijah how to be a walrus by using his chopsticks. It is pretty comical but I will not tell them that.

“Can you guys quit acting like you are five?” I ask shaking my head.

Landon takes his chopsticks out and sits back in his chair, “Why are we embarrassing you?”

I look at the guy sitting next to me, “It is the same answer I know that you will say when I ask you this question. You like teaching my brother to be weird like you two don’t you?”

He smiles while saying, “Yep!”

I look over to Elijah see he is smiling and laughing so I look back at Landon, “Thank you though for the both of you making him laugh.”

He smiles, “No problem.”

My phone starts ringing and I am confused when I see my dad’s office number.

“Hello?” I ask.

“Is this Siena Fischer?” I hear a panicked female voice.

“Yes this is she.” I reply.

“Oh I am happy I found the right number. The case your dad was working on I have the files read to be picked up. I can drop them off to you if you would like.” She says.

“Is there something that happened?” I ask confused on why she is calling me so late.

“Um…well…you see the lawyer of the other client is trying to get the case thrown out since they do not know yet that you have taken over your father’s cases. There is an emergency hearing tomorrow about it that you have to be present for.” She says.

I look at the three guys I have sitting next to me before saying, “I will be there in ten.”

I look at Landon, “Can you watch Elijah until I get back from the office. It is an emergency.”

He nods, “Yeah sure.”

I look at Elijah, “It should not take long. You have to spare key to the apartment so I want you to go in and grab your backpack and take it over to Landon’s and work on your school work.”

“We just stay in your apartment if you would like that way he has everything he need.” Landon says.

I look between all three of them, “It does not matter. I will try to be as fast as I can.”

I grab the check off the table and head towards the counter to pay. I look over my shoulder and see the three of them talking about something. After paying I walk over to my car but quickly head over towards the car the three boys are in. I hand Landon one of my card that I wrote my cell number on.

“In case anything happens to him call me a soon as you can.” I say.

“You have nothing to worry about he is with two police officers. He is as safe as any young boy can be.” He says taking the card.

I nod knowing he is right, “I am just being safe. You never know what you and Jude will teach him next and I need to know if you two end up getting him hurt.”

After I say that I head to my car and take off towards the office.

{Landon’s POV}

We are at Siena and Elijah’s apartment and he has finished his homework and now he and Jude are playing drum on some of their pots and pans. 

Jude whispers something to Elijah before running into one of the rooms at the end of the hall. When Jude returns Elijah starts laughing. I look up and see Jude has on one of Siena’s bras and is wearing a pair of her underwear over his jeans.

“You better take those off Jude.” I say.

He looks at me and shakes his head before looking at Elijah, “Come here I got you some too.”

I see Elijah run towards him and he let Jude strap a bra on him and put a thong over his jeans.

Elijah looks at Jude, “How does she wear these they have nothing to cover her butt?”

I start laughing, “Jude do not answer that.”

He looks at me, “He will find out sooner or later.” He looks at Elijah and says, “Well you see your sister always has her underwear going…”

“YOU BETTER NOT FINISH THAT JUDE!” We hear yelled towards the front door.

Her hair is pulled up and she looks stressed now. I go over to her and grab the huge stack of folders and set them on her kitchen table.  

She walks into the kitchen and sighs. She starts picking up the pots and pans that Elijah and Jude got out.

I put my hand on her shoulder stopping her, “You sit I will put them back.

She nods and sits down and rubs her face a couple times. I then hear music playing loudly down the hall towards the bedrooms.

I look at her and see she hears it also, “I think we may want to check that out.”

With what I see I pull out my cell phone and record a video. Jude and Elijah are dancing to Single Ladies by Beyoncé while wearing Siena’s bra and underwear. I glance at her and see her mouth is wide open before she covers it and starts laughing. With the music so loud they cannot hear us.

“All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies. Now put your hands up… Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. 'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it. If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it. Don't be mad once you see that he want it. If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it… Oh, oh, oh.” Jude and Elijah yell sing while dancing around the bedroom.

When the song ends they strike a pose. I stop recording and start laughing uncontrollable just like Siena.

She looks at the time before say, “Elijah it is time for bed. We have things to do tomorrow.”

He nods before having Jude help him take the underwear and bra off.

Siena and I walk back into the living room before she says, “Do you think you can watch Elijah for a few hours in the morning? I have an emergency court hearing I need to be at.”

I look at her and nod, “Sure I like that little kid.”

She smiles, “You, Elijah and Jude could play some basketball because I do not want to come home to Jude and my brother wearing my bra and underwear again.”

I laugh, “Okay we will play some basketball.”