Chapter 6: Mom and Dad

*James P.O.V*

*Flashback*

Hey, you want to come over? Maybe watch a movie or something? Like an at home date? No one's heeerrrreee.(: I send the text to Aleks. It had been a little while since we have been able to do anything alone. We had to do alot of stuff with the guys to build the friendship back up with Jordan, which was higher than ever at the moment. It's still a little weird though, getting random stares from him and getting death glares anytime I'd touch Aleks. The vibration of my phone sent me back to reality.

I'll be there in 20 minutes.(; ~ Aleks <3

I looked at the clock and it was about 6:00 already. I decide to watch some t.v to entertain myself before Aleks gets here. I flip through the t.v before finally settling on Wipe Out, giggling and wincing at the back breaking falls people would receive.

"OOOH! DAMN!" I shouted at the t.v as a lady practically belly flopped into the water. I hear a knock on the door and quickly get up to answer it.

"Hey." Aleks smiled widely as I looked him up and down. Something about him tonight made him seem so much more sexy and irresistible, not that he isn't any other day. Was it his messy, yet perfect brown hair? Or the way his tight jeans fit so perfectly, slightly squeezing his ass and crotch? Or maybe even the way his eyes sparkled in the early moon?

"James?" I snapped back from my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Come on in..." I trailed off and moved out of the way, allowing him to enter. As he came in, he gave me a quick kiss on my prickly cheek and sat down on the love seat. Before sitting down with him, I caught another glance at him. What made him so perfect right now? I mean, he always is perfect... It's just something about tonight. I had a desire to just pin him up against the wall, and fuck him senseless. The thoughts filling my mind made me smile and shiver with arousal. I sat down next to him before he got too curious.

"So, what do you want to do?" He snuggled over me as I placed my arm over his shoulder.

"Well, we're already snuggling, lets just watch some t.v?" He nodded and we continued to watch Wipe Out.

"HOLY FUCK!" I yelled out as the same lady as before, took a foam bar to the legs, sending her face first into the water.

"Damn dude." Aleks mutters with wide eyes. I look over at him and smile, I can't help but look at him and even do the smallest smile. After all we've been through together, already in the 6 months of us dating, I still manage to smile at him.

"What?" He drags me out of my own world.

"Oh, nothing." I smile again. Damn it. I look like a fucking weirdo right now. I can just picture me now.

"James. You're looking at me alot today... What's up?" He pulls away from my arms so that we are facing each other on the small couch, cross legged.

"Well," I move a little closer to him with every seductive word I whisper out, "You are just really, irresistibly... Sexy today." I made sure to say the last words in a deep voice. I was practically on top of him now. He lay back on the arm of the chair as I hovered over him. I heard him whimper lightly under me. I moved my face towards his and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back, just as lustfully. I take my hand and drag it under his shirt, still kissing him, making him moan through the kiss. I roughly push my tongue into his mouth. I have waited too long for this. I needed him. Both of our tongues battled eachother and, surprisingly, his won. He explored my mouth, smirking into the kiss. He pushed me over, my back on the couch, making me whimper under him. He broke the kiss for only a couple seconds to quickly rip off his shirt and I did the same to mine. He quickly got back into kissing me while feeling me up. He grazed his hand over every part of my body, paying special attention to my happy trail and nipples, as the other hand kept him from laying completely on top of me. I whimpered as he squeezed my left nipple, causing it to go hard. His tongue slowly trailed out of my mouth and his teeth bit my bottom lip. He kissed down my neck to my sweet spot. He harshly sucked and bit into my skin, as his fingers slowly slid down my happy trail.