Chapter 3

*recap*

I pushed my self to faster until I reached the camp area. My abrupt stop caused me to fall flat on my face. "ANNABELL," Aang Yelled. Running next to me. "AANG Theres this guys he said he wanted to capture the Avatar what are you going to do I think his names Zuki," I said thinking. "Wait did this 'Zuki' have a pony tail and a scar," Aang said. "Well i didnt exactly meet Zuki guy but i met a guy that did have a scar AND a ponytail," I said confused. "Annabella from now on you will stick with me, Sokka, and Katara ok?That man is bad he will hurt you," He said. I nodded.

----------

After that scene everything was back to normal I guess. Its was time for bed. I waited till everybody was fully asleep. I carefully and ever so quietly got out of bed. I walked all the way to the end of the cliff we landed on-which was a good distance away from the gang. I sat and just stared at the sky.

After a few hours I became tired. I yawned. My eyelids became heavy. I fell into terriable nightmare.

-*-*-*-*-

I was in a field of beautiful flowers. I saw my favorite flower. It was called a belle. Belles were very rare and yet Im standing in a field of them. I smiled and took in their sweet scent. In the distance I saw a man with a scar and a ponytail. My eyes widened. Zuko. He shot a blast of fire onto the Belles, one by one the flowers burnt into a crisp.

"Watch your back," He said then left. I didnt even notice my dress caught on fire. I let out a screech.

-*-*-*-*-

I woke up with a gasp. It was still night. I sighed frustrated. What did he mean 'Watch my back?' I was so confused. I stood up dusting my clothes off. I paced back and forth. Should I tell Aang?. I screamed and stomped in frustration.

"Belle?"

I jumped and turned around. "Oh hey Sokki," I said smiling.

"Its Sokka, and why are you up so early?" He asked yawning to prove his point.

"Well I just heard something, so I decided to check it out," I lied.

"Well what was it?" He said giving me a confused look.

I shrugged ," I didnt find anything. Well Im gonna go get some berries for breakfast. Ill be back later"

"Wait! Aang said-" I didnt let him finish I just left.

******

I was walking in the forest looking for berries. "Berries Berries Berries DUDE IM FREAKING HUNGRY!!" I yelled.

"Hey, your that girl"

I sound around and saw the person I wanted to avoid.

"Um.... Hi," I squeaked.

"Do you know where the avatar is?"

"Look as much as I want to stay and play 20 questions I have to go to my Uncle Eddie and feed his goat, Eddie-Earl. He can't miss a meal, ya know!" I said backing away slowly

He glared," Stop lying!"

"Look dude, I'm not just gonna start talking and telling you everything I know. Which is not much, and stop glaring because you'll never make friends that way so stahp. k?" I rambled crossing my arms," Now if you'll excuse me I need to find some berries. Please and Thank you! Toodles!"

I turned and walked away. I let out a frustrated sigh and a side-stepped an incoming fireball. I turned to glare at him.

"Seriously! What was that for!? have you gone mad!?" I yelled stomping my right foot in annoyance.

Fine you wanna play mean bring it on Zucchini, Zuki? Yep Zuki.

I stuck my tounge out and made a huge gust of wind blow him away.

AND THEN!~

I made a run for it squealing the entire time. I could hear him running after me. As I approached the camp out everything was packed up.

"AANG, SOKKA, KATARA! RUN ZUCCHINI IS COMING! -err I mean- ZUKI IS COMING!!" I screeched hopping on Appa. They all scrambled onto Appa. with one call:

"Appa! Yip, Yip! "

We were off..

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Hallo guise,

So heres the thing.....Uhm, Well, I haven't watched Avatar in a year now... maybe even two..So I don't remember the storyline in order.... I only remember bits and pieces.... So I might delete this story..... let me know watchya think ok?

ⓑⓤⓣ

Im am working on a new story but it won't come out until I have at least 3 chapters ready. Again let me know what you think.

should I tell you what the next Fanfic is about or keep it a surprise.....hmm I wonder

= ̄ω ̄=

Until next time~

Toodles my little Poodles!!

-Iwuvanime223