Chapter 2

-----Recap-----

They just sorta nodded. "Your lieing to me," I said Backing away,"Stop its not funny to lie about something like this!!!" I ran away, went in my room, and hid in my closet. I silently cried there. "Bella? Are you in here," I heard a voice call. It sounded like Sokka. My closet door opened and he knelt down to my hieght level. I looked away from him. Why would he lie about something like that! "Bella, look at me," He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I locked eyes with him. "I-is it true," I sniffed. He sighed but nodded. I looked down. "Its not fair!" I cried. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

After we met Katara and Aang in the main hallway. "you ok," Aang said hugging me. I nodded. "Yep," I grinned.

"OWWW OUCH GET OFF ME AHHH." I heard Sokka scream I saw to Lemur- Monkeys clawing his face. One Flew to me and onto

my shoulder. The other went to Aang. "HeHe Ill name you Lily," I giggled as Lily made a funny sound. "Ill name you Momo!" Aang said then made a weird face.

We got on Appa. "Appa, Yip! Yip!" Aang s

and and we took off.

Yup my life is gonna be fun~

-----End of Recap-----

"IM SO BORED," I whined," How can you stand boring rides like this." They shrugged. Well if Im gonna be on here might as well have fun. I crawled over to Sokka. "Sokki wanna play a game," I said. "Its Sokka, and sure what game?" He said a little annoyed. "Well we act like were crazy and Katara and Aang will freak out!" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me like I WAS crazy. "Watch and Learn Boyee," I said.

"Aang~ would I die If i jump off of Appa," I said stupidly. he looked at me weirdly. I spit and said,"BULLSEYE GOT HIM RIGHT IN THE EYE!!" They all sweat dropped. This is funner then i thought! I crawled over to Sokka. I sat REALLY close to him. "Sokka~" I purred saying his name correctly on purpose. His face tured beet red. "I have to ask you something," I said batting eyelashes.

"Y-y-yea," He said His face turning diffrent shades of red.

"DO PENGUINS FLY!?" I screamed into his face. I started flailing my arms aroung like a mad man... errr wo-man.... whatever. "HAHAHAHAHAHA," I said laughing," Y- HAHAHA! Your f-f-face was pr- HAHAHA! p-priceless." Sokka's face got red from Anger, and embaressment. "Why did you just have a mental breakdown?" Katara asked her eye slightly twitching. "I was bored." I said. "Aang are you sure this is your sister...... cause she seems a bit....off," Sokka said.

"Youll get used to it... Trust me," Aang said.

*Skip flight*

We were now setting up for camp. "I'll go hunt for food!" Sokka said. "You better accutally CATCH somthing, Sokka." Katara said. "I Will catch something and youll be soo suprised. Your gonna be like: 'Oh Sokka im so sorry I doubted you," Sokka said in a girl voice at the last part of the sentence. "Can I go hunting with Sokki, Aang Please please PLEASE!!" I begged "No Its to dangerous," he said. "But Aang-"

"No Anabella," He cut me off. "Im not a kid anymore I can take care of my self! I dont know why your so worried! Its not like Im gonna get Kiddnapped!" I yelled "You dont know how it is out here youve been at the air temple for a 100 years in a box!" He retorted "Well even If I was you were too! You need to stop treating me like im 5! Ugh, I hate you!" I screamed "I hate you too!" He yelled back. I glared at him and ran into the forest. Using my airbending to push me faster.

After I was sure I was far enough I stopped and sat in a big tree. Why doesnt he trust me!? I know how to bend I can protect Sokka. He thinks hes such a know-it-all. That takes me back. WHY DID HE LEAVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?

*flashback*

"Aang Why are you leaving!" I cried. He Just stood there On the Window ledge. He said nothing. Just stood there. "Aang," I sniffled,"YOU CANT LEAVE." I tried to pull him back but he just pushed me away with a gush of air. I hit the wall and slid down. "Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?" I said "No," He said softly ," Bella you've never done anything wrong." I stood up. "Then why is my monkey leaving me," I cried. He came off the ledge and walked over to me. "Bella, Im leaving for a reason you wont understand, He said sternly yet softly at the same time,"I want you to stay strong no matter what happens ok?" I nodded. He hugged me then kissed my forhead. He then left. I slept in his bed that night.

*end flashback*

I scowled. He left. he never told me why. That means he doesnt trust me. How could he. I heard talking so I listened closely.

"We need to find the Avatar Uncle. We cant just keep having a tea break it will waste time!" a voice said

"Alright, Alright Prince Zuko." Another one said to I guess Zuko.

Wait the Avatar!? Thats Aang. I know what your saying how did I know. Well when Monk Gyatso took Aang away in the middle of our game. I got curious so I went after him. He announced that Aang was the Avatar and to tell you the truth He didnt seem too happy. I never brought it up because I hate seeing Aang Mad. Aaaanyways back to the problem.

"Well lead the way," The, I suppose, Uncle said. I need to warn Aang. I jumped from branch to branch. I stood on one of the branches to catch my breath.

SNAP

The branch snapped. I let out a squeal. Great Im gonna die. Ok. Not die but at least break a few bones. I never came in contact with the ground. I opened one eye. I saw a boy with a pony tail and a old man.

"Eh hehe...... thanks for saving my life.....err....dude. Well my Aunt...err....Susan...needs me to......feed my......frog......Susan-frog ," I said walking aways with every word. "Wait what is your name," Pony tail said. "My aunt Susan doesnt let me guve my name to Stangers," I said," BYE!" With that I ran for my dear life. I pushed my self to faster until I reached the camp area. My abrupt stop caused me to fall flat on my face. "ANNABELL," Aang Yelled. Running next to me. "AANG Theres this guys he saud he wanted to capture the Avatar what are you going to do I think his names Zuki," I said thinking. "Wait did this 'Zuki' have a pony tail and a scar," Aang said. "Well i didnt exactly meet Zuki guy but i met a guy that did have a scar AND a ponytail," I said confused. "Annabella from now in you will stick with me, Sokka, and Katara ok. That man is bad he will hurt you," He said. I nodded.

~~~~~~~~

HELLLO PEEPS HOW ARE YA.

Sorry I didnt update yesterday I had errands to run 0.0

well Yep thats all for now folks.

-Iwuvanime223 ♥