Chapter 12

(Liam POV)I had a secret that made me have to go find them. So I called Savannah and Hanna. i thought that maybe if Savannah is there Louis will back off Megan. I knew Harry was going to come and find her so I had to bring Hanna so he would be destracted. I truned around to see Harry boarding the plane. I knew it now my plan can fall into place perfectly.(Louis's POV)Megan and I were having so much fun together. her mom was nice and seemed to like me. Her mom warned me to have to much fun. To late. I loved her and I couldn't let her go. We were heading back to her mom's house when I noticied something. I turned around to see Savannah standing there. her eyes began to water when she seen our finger intertwined. I realised how much I missed her."Savannah?' i breathed holding back my tears.Megan turned around and noticed the look in my eyes. She kissed my cheek and untwined our fingers walking towards the house.(Megan's POV)We were having so much fun. Walking towards the house fingers intertwined Louis stopped. He whispered something. I turned around to see Savannah standing ther. She looked at our hands and let a single tear fall. I looked up to see Louis' eyes. They held love and care for her. i knew at that moment i lost him. i kissed his cheek one last time and letting go of his hand. i walked towards the house letting the tears fall. I walked through the door to see Harry standing there. He came towards me and before i knew it his arms were wrapped around me and we were kissing.Megan turned around and noticed the look in my eyes. She kissed my cheek and untwined our fingers walking towards the house.(Megan's POV)We were having so much fun. Walking towards the house fingers intertwined Louis stopped. He whispered something. I turned around to see Savannah standing ther. She looked at our hands and let a single tear fall. I looked up to see Louis' eyes. They held love and care for her. i knew at that moment i lost him. i kissed his cheek one last time and letting go of his hand. i walked towards the house letting the tears fall. I walked through the door to see Harry standing there. He came towards me and before i knew it his arms were wrapped around me and we were kissing."I missed you," i said."I love you," he said kissing me again.(Harry's POV)I was so happy to be back into her arms. i loved her and she knew it, but I know she wasn't sure if she felt the same way. *three weeks later*(Liam's POV)I finally got the trap set. Hanna and Harry were already all over each other. Megan was depressed, but she chose not to be with Harry for right now. She was getting jealous and i could tell. Her mom was ready to tell her big news when Hanna walked in. Megan didn't know she was here and Hanna was ready to let her know. "This was your fucking surprise. You know what she did to me," Megan yealled at her mom. "This isn't what..."Her mom began."She didn't know. i came here to get what i own," she said looking from Megan to Harry."He is not yours. i just wanted a break to know what I love, but he is and will always be mine.""Give me one reason he should be with you and not me.""One reason.. you want to know one reason,"everyone looked at her,"Here's one I'm pregnant."We all looked from Harry to Louis. Louis looked pissed and Harry looked shocked. "I'm getting married," Megan's mom said.(Megan's POV)I just told everyone I was pregnant and then mom..."To who?""To me.." I familiar voice came. A tall muscular man who was so familiar appeared. Mom went over to him and kissed him. i looked back and forth between the two."How..."