HELEN: Harry dirty imagine ;-D

I don't even know wtf I was drawing, but I was doodling some weird shit on my notebook.

As I drew the weird image, I blocked out all noises coming from my classmates.

Everyone was chatting till the bell rung.

Then there was me.

I was being a lonley loser and sitting in the back drawing figures with no meaning!

Woo! I'm too cool!

(Note my sarcasm....)

I huffed and looked up from my desk, immediately catching the eyes of Mr.Styles.

He turned me on SO much.

I always got so horny and wet around him.

His eyes looked into mine for a few seconds before he smiled and chuckled, shaking his head and finally looking away.

Why did he laugh?

Was I drooling?

I quickly whipe my mouth.

Nope, no drool this time.

Was I staring too long?

It was only a few seconds...

Was I making a weird horny face while I stared at him?

No, please not again.

I finally decided to shake it off and look back at my drawing...or whatever it was.

I, without thinking, started to scribble Mr.Styles's first name in big, bold letters.

'H-A-R-R-Y' I thought as I wrote it out.

I then started drawing hearts and other shit around it. Adding a few sentences and thoughts here and there.

'You make me horny'

'Too Sexy'

'Stop Styles'

'Jezuz'

I couldn't help but smirk as I wrote these on the lined paper.

It was all true.

Finally the bell rang.

I quickly hosted myself up and grabbed my bag, grabbing my notebook in hand, not bothering to close it.

Id finish my drawing later.

As I was just about to leave the class room, someone bumped into a desk, pushing it in front of me and causing me to fall.

Good thing I was the only kid left in the room.

I dropped everything, watching it all fall to the floor.

My notebook slid from my hands and stopped suddenly in front of two Swede shoes.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I knew whos shoes those were.

A hand swiftly grabbed my notebook from the ground as I picked myself up from the floor.

My eyes almost fell from my head when I looked up to find Mr.Styles looking at my drawing with his name.

"Uh, um, sorry. Bye Mr.Styles." I mumbled, quickly reaching to grab my notebook but he moved quickly, keeping it in his possesion.

"Nuh uh. Not so fast. What is this we have here Helen?" He asked smirking at me.

He knew my name?

Damn it, obviously he knows youre name stupid. He just never calls on you in class.

And why was he smirking?