*Marcel(HARRY) imagine*

"Shit." I muttered as I looked down at my underwear.

I had discovered the being my period taking place.

Fun.

I then chuckled at my next thought:

Poor Marcel! He's gonna have to deal with me and my period for the first time since we moved in together.

I grinned slightly and stripped of my clothing, turning on the shower water and jumping in.

As I washed myself and let my hair and body soak in the water, I suddenly jumped as I heard a loud bang.

I stood there for a few seconds then finally called Marcel.

"Marcel! Everything alright?" I screamed from the shower.

"Yup Mikaila! Just fine! Just slipped while mopping the kitchen!" He shouted.

I giggled as I pictured my boyfriend slipping and falling on his bum. Oh Marcel.

(A/N: Marcel looks like the regular Harry Styles in this imagine. Just saying anyways, back to the story)

As I finished cleaning myself I turned off the shower and hoped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body.

I then rushed quickly out and into me and Marcel's bedroom and over to my closet.

As I looked through my closet I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and body.

"You know, you don't NEED to put anything on Mikaila." Marcel whispered seductivily in my ear.

"I have my period Marcel. No." I said waiting for his reaction as I continued looking through my clothes.

His arms left my body and I turned around to face him, smirking.

"How long does that thing last?" He said raising a eyebrow at me.

"My Period? Oh like 5-7 seven days." I grinned as his eyes widened.

"Well this sucks..." Marcel muttered and walked away scoffing.

I giggled and turned back to my clothes, taking a pair of grey sweats and a black Rolling Stones muscle tank top from a hanger.

I then walked back into the room, changing quickly and then putting light make up on. I also tied my hair up in a messy bun and walked out into the living room.

I entered, quickly finding Marcel on the couch watching t.v.

When he noticed me his eyes looked me up and down and then he patted the spot next to him on the couch, motioning me over.

I sighed and walked over, sitting next to and cuddling up to my boyfriend.

"Damn period..." I heard his grunt.

I bursted out into laughter.

"Calm yourself Marcel. This is only day one. You'll fucking hate me by the end of it. But wait, you don't know what happens during a girls period, do you?" I smirked as I looked up at him.

"Um, you bleed?" He said making it come out more as a question.

"And that's all you know?" I raised an eyebrow.

He gulped and nodded.

"Oh your in for a BIG surprise Marcel." I smirked and looked back at the t.v.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

•*•*Day 2*•*•