Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Jaspire HorseIsle

After we do off the shuttle we walked up to the podium thingy to be approved to board.

"Name, please." The man and the podium thingy asked Kylie.

"Kylie Weston, sir." She held on to her suit case and stood patiently.

"Approved. You may board. Next, please." He pushed a button for the door to open and Kylie walked through it. I walked up to the podium and smiled at him.

"Name please." He gave me a wary look. I get that alot. Being younger than most Ensigns doen't help.

"Hannah Peterson, sir." I held on tightly to my suitcase, yeah, I was nervous. I mean who wouldn't be when they're about to board the freaking U.S.S. Enterprise!

"Approved. You seem to be a little young, though." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I'm seventeen, sir. I'm a medical intern." I was getting more and more nervous. What if people didn't like having a younger person on board. Especial having me in med-bay. I know I'm not an official doctor, but I'm an intern. That's as close as you get.

He gave me a look but pushed the button so I could walk aboard. When I walked in I imedeatly ran over to Kylie.

"This place is so awesome!!!" I was nearly bouncing circles around her.

"Yes, Hannah. Now stand still while we wait for the Captain to speak with us." She gave me a -stop-acting-like-a-thirteen-year-old-and-stand-still- look.

I rolled my eyes at her and stood still. A few minutes later the Captain, First Officer, and Chief Medical Officer walked in.

"Hello. I'm Captain Kirk. This is my First Officer Spock, and my Chief Medical Officer Dr. McCoy. What are you two lovely lady's names?" Oh great. I think he's flirting. Joyful.

"Their names are Kylie Weston and Hannah Peterson." Spock said while looking down at his clip board.

"I knew that, Spock! I was asking them!" Kirk gave Spock a glare. It took everything in me not to laugh.

"Something you find funny, Peterson?" Kirk gave me a look.

"No, sir." I tried my best to hide my smile. Kirk then turned to Kylie.

"You're our new Commanding Lieutenant, correct?"

"Yes, sir." She nodded at him.

"Good! It will be nice having you on the bridge with me, Spock, and the others." Kirk then took the clipboard from Spock and read through it then turned to me. "You're our new medical intern, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Aren't you a little young to be in Medical?" Apparently he was like reading my file or something.

"No sir. I'm seventeen. I graduated top of my class and I skipped 5th grade. I promise you I'm not to young." I was really hoping this wouldn't be an issue with my age. I'm sure other kids have gotten on here.

"Well then. Looks like we finally found a girl for Chekov." Kirk smirked. Dr. McCoy face-palmed.

"Damnit, Jim, you can't go around trying to set the poor boy up with someone!"

"But you agree he needs to be set up!" Kirk had a triumphant look on his face.

"I said no such thing. Now, Hannah, you'll be down in medical with me. It will be nice to finally have a capable intern under me. Last person we had had no idea as to what the hell he was doing." Bones gave me a piece of paper. "That's your on duty schedule. I'm going to have a meeting in an hour for the nurses to meet you. Don't be late." He nodded at Kirk and Spock and walked out of the room.

"Captain, we better be headed back to the Bridge now. Takeoff is in fifteen minutes." Spock took the clipboard from the Captain and nodded at Kylie and I. "It will be a pleasure working with you on the Bridge, Miss Weston. Now if you would excuse me." He turned and walked out of the same door Dr McCoy did.

"I guess I better go before Spock comes back and drags me to the bridge. Nice meeting both of you. You guys have rooms right next door to each other. If either of you get lost trying to find your rooms just ask someone and they'll help you." He gave us a wave and walked out.

"Well that was fun!" I jumped up and down alittle.

"You find everything fun." Kylie rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes, yes I do. Now come one! Let's go find out rooms!" I ran out a different door and dragged Kylie down the hallway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, look, another fail of a chapter! I hope yall like it!

Vote-Comment-Fan!