Chapter 1

My name is Hannah Peterson. I'm 17 years old. I have wavy, reddish-brown hair, freckles, greenish-blue eyes and I'm 5'11". Today's my first day on the U.S.S. Enterprise. How I even made it here is still a mystery to me. I knew I was smart. I was always strait A's all throughout Elementary, Middle, and High School. I graduated a year early from High school because I skipped a grade when I was younger. After high school I heard about Starfleet, and I was immediately thrilled with the idea of going into outer space and seeing new worlds. I went in and applied and quickly got accepted. Apparently there aren't many kids my age that smart.

"Hannah! There you are! I've been looking around for you everywhere! Hurry up before we're late!" my best friend, Kylie Weston, who I've know since middle school yelled. She's five years older than me, but we get along great. She's pretty. She has naturally dark brown hair, but she dyes it black. She's on the shorter side, as she's only 5'2".

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back and grabbed my suitcase and ran into the shuttle with her. When we sat down I noticed a few other people in the shuttle. One girl who was sitting across the aisle from Kylie and I smiled and waved at us.

"Hi! I'm Tristen!" She was pretty. She had wavy, brown hair. She didn't look super tall.

"Hiya! I'm Hannah, this is Kylie." I waved back at Tristen and Kylie gave her a small wave, too. Someone came out and told everyone to be buckled up and that we're pulling out in 2 minutes.

"This is so exciting!!!" I was practically bouncing up and down in my seat.

"Hannah, calm down. We haven't even taken off yet!" Kylie rolled her eyes at me.

"I know but still!!!" I was literaly bouncing up and down now.

"I swear you act like a thirteen year old." She face-palmed.

"Yep!" The shuttle bulled out and we arived at the hanger where the Enterprise was docked.

"Wow." We both said in unison. This is going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie dokie! So i hope yall like it. I know it's not fabulos, but, I tried. xD

Vote-Comment-Fan!