Whispers in your ear

You've only been bleeding for a good twenty minutes. You feel like you should be dead, yet you're still hanging on, but why? You hear your name. Almost as if someone is whispering in your ear. It couldn't be John, there is no hope for that. He doesn't even know who you are or what you were to him, and he was to you. Your vision goes dark and you feel peace, no more worries, no more anything. It clears up again and you see a figure walking towards you. Long, flowing, black hair. Wings, and odd symbol on her red outfit. She gestures you to walk towards her, and you do as she wishes. "Dave. You can't die now. Something is about to happen that will make your entire life." she uses her arms to make a large gesture. She smiles. "I need you to wake up from this daze, okay? I promise nothing bad will happen if you do so!" she stopped to giggle. She raised her hand to your cheek and touched it, your vision went dark again, and your cheek felt very wet. You opened your eyes and you could see John. He was hovering above you, crying. You also remembered that you just tried to commit suicide. You started to panic and began breathing heavily. John noticed and fumbled for a phone quickly calling 911, he didn't want to lose you again. He stayed by your side the entire time, stroking your hair and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. You can't believe he finally remembered you, right when you felt like you were about to die. What luck you have. The paramedics came quickly and you were hauled to the hospital, John holding your hand the entire way. A few hours later, you awoke in a hospital bed, John cuddled up next to you, almost falling off. You poke his cheek, trying to wake him up. You would totally kiss him, but your neck hurts too much. He flutters his eyes open and smiles. You give him a little smile considering you're still in quite a bit of pain. His eyes well up with tears and he attacks you in a hug. "I'm so happy you're okay. I don't know what I would have done if you had died." he continues to sob onto your chest for a good while before he falls asleep again. You both stay like that for the rest of the night.