Chapter 5 - Best Friend Stories

42. The two have known each other since they were small.

43. Quite often they are neighbours.

44. They both have liked each other for ages but won't admit it until half the book is over.

45. The guy is usually normal looking, until after the summer when he becomes super hot. Or he's always been hot.

46. He's a playboy, and doesn't care about girls.

47. But is over protective of his best friend.

48. Will tell her all about the girls he's been with, but gets annoyed if she talks about other guys.

49. Both usually date others to get over each other.

50. He never has a girlfriend until a new girl comes into the picture. He starts dating her. Due to this she starts to drift apart from him as she's heartbroken.

51. Usually the girlfriend cheats on the guy and he realises how much he missed his best friend. But somehow she already has a boyfriend. Soon the break up also. But she doesn't talk to her best friend much.

52. Finally they get together.

53. But there is a small misunderstanding and she runs away crying. He begs her to forgive him. And all is good again.

54. Then there is an epilogue in which most of the time they get married, and have at least two kids. Who look like a perfect mixture of the two of them. The end.

But I still read them. Lol.

Bye for now.

Ps. Did not mean to offend anyone.