Chapter 4 - Werewolf Stories

36. The guy is always the Alpha.

I mean why can't there be a story when the girl is the leader of the pack and she meets her mate.

37. The girl is either a human or she is a werewolf. And if she is the former, the first time she shifts is when she is with him.

38. Or she's been abused, so she ran away from home.

39. Or she is the super clueless type, and doesn't realise that everyone around her is a werewolf, including her parents and friends.

40. Most of them go like this

- They meet accidentally, probably she saves his life.

- Immediately they feel a pull towards each other and he growls mine, pushes her against a tree and kisses her.

- She goes with him to the pack house and surprisingly everyone approves of her.

- Then there are random chapter about them making out, and their lust but they haven't 'mated' yet.

- Then one day she goes out alone, gets attacked by a rogue who can smell her, knows she is unmarked and wants her.

- Fight seen, usually he dies. The rogue I mean.

- That night she realises that she's super unsafe and let's him mark her.

- Their lust keeps increasing until she finally gives into him, and they mate.

- Random stuff happens.

- Someone wants to take over the pack and starts targeting the new Luna.

- Pack will do anything for her.

- Huge fight scene. Someone close to the Alpha dies. He usually gets injured and she can feel his pain.

- She's not allowed to fight, so she's in the house. But gets attacked.

- Almost gets killed, Alpha saves her last minute and kills the attacker.

- The End.

- Plus there is an epilogue in which they get married, or have kids.

41. Or he rejects her, then they fall in lover. The end.

Anymore more similarities you spotted?