Chapter three

Chapter three

First lesson science with Mrs Kandle.

Mrs K: Today class we are going to be learning sex education.

The whole class started bubbling with excitement.

Mrs K: Shh! Everyone, be quiet, we are going to watch a clip about it then practice putting a condom on a model and study contraception.

Everyone started laughing and stuff and I sat awkwardly in my chair. I had to sit next to this boy names Je’vearn. On my bench it was me Neasha, Adeeb this nerdy indian, Ben, friends with Dontay, Je’vean then me. I was on the end and Neasha was on the other.

Mrs Kandle put on a clip of two people talking about sex, they were bare old! It was kind of off putting. Of course they had to be mature but to be honest they way there were talking made the class crack up Miss had to keep stopping the movie to stop everyone talking but it never worked. After the old people had the talk we had to watch some next people having sex. I had to admit my face was flaring up.

Je’vearn: Hahah look at diss Kyra girl, she’s blushing bare aaahahah!

Everyone looked at me then laughed. For the rest of the time watching the movie I was sat there staring at the wall not making eye contact with anyone.

The lesson got much worse when the movie ended and miss took out a box of dildo’s.

Dontay: Miss how many you used cos I don’t wanna catch no STI off of dem? He says obviously trying to be funny. Miss went mad though.

Mrs K: Dontay Akindemi! Out side I will speak to you in a second.

Lol, she had to bait out his last name! She didn’t even pronounce it right. He got up and walked out with a massive cheesey grin on his face. He grabbed one of the dildo’s when miss wasn’t and mimicked daggering it up her bum before putting it back and leaving.

Miss gave us one between two which meant I had to share with Je’vearn, ben went in a threesome with Neasha and Adeeb.

Ben: Lowwit man, why do I have to do a threesome, I aint gay!

I snorted at this, I mean he’s friends with that Dontay yute, of course he’s gay! But Jamal isn’t…

Mrs K: Okay now, the boy will hold the model when his ‘mm’ is and the girl will put it on, you will take it in turns to be the boy and girl.

Is this woman serious!?

Je’vearn gave me that ‘aah man I have to work with you’ look and held it there. I looked down and saw what was behind it. I was holding the condom with both hands and was shakily stretching it outwards.  I can’t belive I’m saying this but his thing is massive! Well I could see it sticking up. He saw me staring and looked at me in the face.

Je’vearn: Man can’t help getting a boner when watching to people doin it can I?

I couldn’t stop looking at it, it was almost as if I was transfixed.

Je’vearn: Ahlie, can you hurry up!

I put in on, but I tug it down to hard causing the condom to rip.

Je’vearn: You dumb wallad! If this is how you put it on your gonna be popping babies all the time.

I felt my face glow  bright scarlet. This boy on the bench behind bent over named Kreyshaun.

Kreyshaun: What did she do?

Je’vearn showed him and he laughed.

Je’vearn: Swear down this girl is either unexperianced or stupid!