Lesson 4: Don't underestimate rabbits...

ME: Hello there! I know it has been quite a long time indeed since my last upload....hehehe...sorry?

EVERYONE ELSE: ... *evil glares*

ME: *Gulp* Yikes...tough crowd huh? *Yanks at my collar* XD Right, on a more serious note could you please COMMENT and tell me how you find the story so far! Anything to help perhaps? Oh and I know I'm being an awful mushroom but could I please have at least 10 VOTES TILL THE NEXT UPLOAD? I need to know whether or not people actually like this!! *jumps up and down in my evil cape, trips on cape and falls down* ow...okay i guess that's all from me, now hop away young bunny rabbits and bring me back soem carrots!!

(Recap):

Ignoring the snickering voice in my head I continued to glare at the toned back of the person I hated the most in world right now before taking off my shoes and throwing them at him, however fruitless the action was it let out pent up steam. Suddenly I was jolted out of my hatred by a vice like grip pulling me into the room prior to the door shutting with a slam.

A slam people!

A slam IS NOT good for me.

AT ALL.

Nuh-uh.

Lesson 4: Don't underestimate rabbits...

The vice like grip loosened momentarily to spin me around before the two girls I had previously deemed as harmless and as dangerous as rabbits, suddenly slammed me against the door, causing my poor, innocent head to whip back and bang into the wood with a loud resounding thud.

Ouch…geez…since when did rabbits start to work out at the gym…or maybe it’s the carrots! Yep, it’s the carrots…hmmm I wonder if I can get a hold of some carro-

A stinging slap across my face jolted me out of my carrot scheming. My mouth circled itself into a large O while my eyes widened in surprise.

“Hey! What the fu-“ the blonde haired girl, who I’m going to call Blondie- creative I know, I’m so proud- smacked a hand across my mouth, her lips curling into a malicious sneer. She really needs to work on that…terrible, extremely sloppy, could hardly tell it was a sneer, poor child. Mentally shaking my head  I raised an eye brow waiting for her to proceed.

“Look you little bitch, things here don’t work the way it does in your stupid little fairy world, where unicorns prance around naked yeah?!” Aren’t unicorns naked anyway? Who the hell dresses them up in tutus and dresses them with make up and all that gore for goodness sake? Animal cruelty I say!

“So for your safety you better listen up. We are your masters. You are the dog. We tell you to sit, you sit. We tell you to make our beds, you make our beds. We tell you to…um…to um…” she paused looking to her friend who shrugged, blinking blankly at me. Suddenly Blondie’s face brightened and for a moment she actually looked sweet. Pfft yeah right! Ignoring the snorting voice in my head I held my breath, awaiting the horrible deed she would have me do.

A slow smirk spread across her face. “We tell you to do things you don’t want to do, YOU DO IT! Got it?” I sighed through her hand which was still clamped around my mouth. Here I was hoping they would have better threatening skills too. What the heck do they teach these rabbits here anyway?

When I didn’t answer she quirked an eye brow and I stared at her through slit like eyes. As I tried narrowing them further I realised that my eye lids were actually drooping on their own, my breathing becoming more regular.

I yawned which resulted in Blondie shrieking and jerking her hand back. Well since that’s sorted.

Not bothering to answer Blondie or her friend, whom I shall call Noob 1, (Blondie was lucky she actually got a proper-ish name, ungrateful people), I pushed my way through while the two girls who were still dazzled by my yawning skills. I then marched over to the nearest bed like thing, intending to lay down on the mattress. But obviously my sleepy legs had other ideas as they flopped to the floor. Great, I guess the stupid drugs haven’t worn off yet.