The Wolf's Bait ~ Author's Note

Hey Guys! The New Wolf's Bait is HEREEEE!!!!

**Here's a short sneak peek on the new plot ;)**

"Moonstones were always used by wolves to attract their mates.

When Autumn Nightfall accidentally trespasses sacred mating grounds and mistakes a moonstone for her grandmother's missing necklace, she finds herself stuck in a well known wolf tradition. Not just any tradition mind you, but the ancestral tradition of the Moonstone mate hunt. In other words, Autumn finds herself engaged to Bryce, the Alpha's sly and provocative son.

As if being engaged to a seductively unbearable wolf isn't enough, a seemingly sweet and reliable Jared comes into the picture. She see's everything she's ever wanted in him, but thing is, she's already engaged. Watch as Autumn and Bryce desperately try to get themselves unbound from their bondage as they try to make it before their deadline. With a few obstacles here and there, will Autumn finally have a chance to get what she wants or will she end up falling for that unpredictable wolf instead?"

To those who knew "The Wolf's Bait" from the start, I'm sure you'll enjoy this new version better ;)

**The new features of this version of The Wolf's Bait**

1) Longer pages for your satisfaction ;)

2) A prologue which gives you a peek on that night ;)

3) Better conversations from the characters

4) The mistakes and typo's have been fixed

5) The plot is much clearer. Trust me haha

So There! I hope you guys enjoy reading the new Wolf's Bait as much as I enjoyed re-writng it! ;)

Please Vote, Comment, Like, and Fan!

To my previous readers, please support the better Wolf's Bait just like you did before... I owe it all to you guys!

Thanks MATES ;)