Chapter 66- It Will Get Better

They died. The end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Social Networks!
My kik: @pokegirl13
My Twitter: @CheeseGirlA

Other stories by me! (Sam):
•#Shoey
•Shisa vs. Shoey
•The YouTube Games
•Being Different
•Superluv (Switch and Joey)
•I Only See You
•Shoey Shorts
•Back In The Games
•Influence
-Many more!

Comment and vote please! <3

Jk! Jk! Here's the real chapter. I hope it clears things up. :)

Joey's POV

I gasp and choke for air. I see Shane above me. He has tears in his eyes. He hugs me.

Joey: A-am I dead?

Shane: What? No. You had a really bad nightmare and starting freaking out. Are you ok?

(Not a dream, a nightmare so don't hate! :P tricked ya!)

Shane's POV

That was the worst nightmare I've ever seen.

*Flashback*

I woke up to Joey calling my name.

Joey: Shane... Where are you?

Shane: I'm right here Joey.

Joey: Shane... Shane....

I get up and look at him. Aww! He's asleep. Is he having a wet dream about me?

Joey: Shane... No...

I sit on his lap and shake him. This doesn't sound good.

Joey: Stop... Ty...

Shane: Joey-bear. Wake up.

Suddenly he starts crying and gasping for air. I'm getting worried. I shake him again.

Joey: Shane... I'm coming...

Shane: Joey-bear? Are you ok?

He starts choking. He's freaking out bad.

Joey: Shane! Shane!

Shane: Joey?

Joey: Shane!

Shane: Joey.

Joey: Shane! Shane! I'm sorry!

Shane: Joey!

He need to get the f*ck up now.

Joey: Sh-shane...

This sounds bad. I keep shaking him

Shane: Joey! Come on Joey!

Joey: Shane...

His eyes flutter open and I release my tears...

*Present time*

He leans forward and hugs me really tight. He cries on my shoulder. I rub his back.

Joey: My ch-chest h-hurts...

Shane: I'll get the doctor.

Joey's POV

I grabs his wrist and pull him back.

Joey: D-don't leave me...

I was still in tears and shaking. He nods his head and presses a button and soon a nurse comes in. She glares at Shane. He hops out of bed and sits next to me.

Nurse: What's wrong?

Joey: My head and chest hurt.

Nurse: I'll get you some pain killers.

She leaves and returns shortly. She gives me the pain killers and leaves. I pull Shane back into my bed and he holds me.

Joey: Why did you get out of bed?

Shane: That chick is a homophobe. She gives me dirty looks all the time. Don't worry about it. I still love you.

Joey: I-I love you too.

I tear up again. I don't wanna lose him. I cry on his chest while he rubs my back and holds me.

Shane: Is this about your nightmare?

Joey: Y-yeah.

Shane: Wanna talk about it?

I don't but I do. It seems so real. Like it happened...

Or will happen...

I burst into tears on his chest.

Shane: Listen Joey. This isn't good for you. I'll stay by your side and protect you.

I stop crying. I sit up and hold his hand.

Joey: Tyler killed you while I was asleep. Then he killed me and it was all my fault.

Shane: If it makes you feel batter we can-

Joey: Move. Let's move. I don't wanna be anywhere near that place anymore.

Shane: You sure?

I nod. He smiles and kisses me. It ends quickly though.

Shane: Anything to make my Joey-bear happy.

I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck. I attach our lips for a long kiss. I pulled back wanting more but we were stuck here.

Shane: As soon as we get home, Kay?

Joey: Do you read my mind?

Shane: Maybe...

I laugh at him and lay back. I try to forget about that dream but I can't.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Is this about the nightmare?

This is getting freaky. But I nod.

Shane: What'a wrong now?

Joey: Um, I feel like the nightmare will come true. I have this feeling in my gut.

Shane: It will fine. We'll move and if Tyler comes anywhere near our new place I'll call the cops.

Joey: Always keep your phone with you!

Shane: Why?

Joey: I couldn't find mine in the nightmare and you died.

Shane: It will be fine.

Joey: I'm scared Shaney. I feel like he's threatening my life. I wanna live without this worry but I can't!

Shane: Don't worry. It will get better. We'll be safe soon. I promise, kay?

Joey: Ok. Thanks Shaney. You're the best. I really love you. I can't imagine my life without you.

Shane: I love you too. And I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

*1 week later*

We had finished unpacking our apartment. We moved far away from Tyler and much closer to our real friends. Some were within walking distance.

Shane: You feeling better? Like the place?

Joey: Oh I feel so much better! And I love it!

I hug him and wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs my butt and carries me to our bedroom. He places me on the bed. He kisses my neck but I stop him.

Joey: You sure? Remember what happened last time?

Shane: This time we're all alone.

That was very seductive. His hands traveled down below my waist and his lips were on my neck. I moan and Shane smirked. He kept doing it. I have to admit, I like when Shane takes charge. It's hot. Suddenly our shirts and pants are off. He starts kissing down my body. I moan louder as he gets lower.

Joey: Sh-shane...

Shane: What?

He stopped. Damn it!

Joey: Keep going. Please.

He didn't tease me. He ripped off my boxers and then took me into his mouth. I guess he goes straight for it. He didn't even hesitate.

*Later*

Joey: Shane!

I moaned loudly and came into his mouth. Looked at him. He smiled and licked his lips. I roll my eyes. He comes back up to me and kisses me. I pull back and put my boxers back on. I cuddle next to him.

Joey: I feel a lot better now. Thanks.

Shane: Anytime.

I didn't even have to look to see the smirk on his face. I fall to sleep peacefully. Everything's good now.

But we all know that all good things must come to an end...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Social Networks!
My kik: @pokegirl13
My Twitter: @CheeseGirlA

Other stories by me! (Sam):
•#Shoey
•Shisa vs. Shoey
•The YouTube Games
•Being Different
•Superluv (Switch and Joey)
•I Only See You
•Shoey Shorts
•Back In The Games
•Influence
-Many more!

Comment and vote please! <3