Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sat bolt upright drenched in sweat and panting. My eyes instantly scanned my room for normality but when it reached the window my heart stopped and I screamed.
I heard the noises of my parents running towards my room. 
He stood surrounded by the glow of the moon smiling at me. He rose a finger to his lips and was gone in a blink. Enveloped by the darkness. I was shaking and sobbing as my dad burst into my room and moved straight over to me. 
"Whats happened?" His eyes were wide and he scanned my room for anything out of place. But he wouldnt see anything. Of course he wouldnt. The horror of what just happened would be just for me. 
"Bad dream...sorry." I looked down at my hands, I hated to lie to my parents but who would ever believe me. He instantly looked relieved and let out a breath.
"Okay, seeing as I'm now up would you like some hot chocolate?" He always knew how to make me feel better. I gave him a small smile and nodded. He left the room again but not before kissing me lightly on the forehead. 
I slumped back against the head board. I really was loosing it. He was never stood there. It was just part of the horrible dream I had just had. I relaxed slightly hearing my dad downstairs in the kitchen and closed my eyes, hoping to get five more minutes before he came back up.
A hand clamped over my mouth and my eyes flew open. 
He stood over me, pushing my head into the headboard by my mouth. His over hand still holding a finger to his lips.
I ripped at his hand that was holding my mouth, trying to scream which of course was to muffled for anyone to hear. 
Tears streamed down my face, his hand did not budge. I tried to kick but my feet got to caught in my blanket. 
"You made your choice sweetheart, now you have to face the consequences," I shook my head fast not understanding. His voice was so low and full of terrifying promise only I could hear, "I gave you choices and now we will play cat and mouse. You have one day before the games begin Sophia and no matter where you run or where you hide, I will find you. You will be mine. Use tomorrow to say goodbye to your life before I destroy it." He released my mouth from his grasp and walked back to the window. "Next time accept the kiss." 

With another blink he was gone. I shook and shook. My body convulsing with the sobs that moved through me. The tears streemed endlessly. 
Why me?
What could I of possibly done?
I could hear my dad walking back up the stairs and he couldnt see me like this. He could not know what was going to happen. I couldnt let anyone else get hurt. 
After some deep breaths I managed to stop the sobs and holding my hands tightly together subsided the shaking. 
If these were my last hours then I wouldnt let him make me weak.