The pouring kiss

Chapter 2-The pouring kiss
Nick's POV (Nickholas)
I can't believe she left just like that.I mean no ones done that before . She didn't even know me .....like wow. How can she not know me?
"Time to get some drinks" I say to myself ,still feeling the rejection from that girl.
5 drinks later
I want to go home I'm so tired and I'm feeling but mike is to busy sucking a girls face to drive me home .
"The bus it is then" I mutter through clenched teeth and with that walk out into the pouring rain .
Maya's POV
I'm walking to the bus stop with my yellow umbrella over my head. I hate to admit but I'm thinking about that boy .
I can still feel his hands on my waist.....okay Maya get it together you don't even know the guy .
I check my phone for the time. I've been waiting for the bus for five minutes .
I shiver since its so cold and my shoulder grazed someone's arm and as I turn to apologize I find myself gazing into those beautiful eyes.
He was drenched in rain as I stuttered an apology .I can see that he shivering too and notice him glimpsing at me ,making me know he recognized me .
Without thinking I share my umbrella with him .
"Thanks...." He says
" my name is Maya " I say great going Maya you just told a total stranger your name
"Well thanks Maya my names Nick"Nick says smiling
We talk some more and get to know little things about each other ,like why we are taking the bus in the first place.
" your really funny and cute " Nick says
I blush and look at the ground and before I can reply his lips are on mine and with that the bus pulls up and I get on out breath with my lips burning .
[315 words]
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤