Random Love Quotes

👧👦💑❤💙💜💛💚💏👴👩

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

The difference between like, love and in love is the same difference between for now, for a while and forever.

Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure love will come from the heart without reason and it’ll stay every season.

LOVE is when you don’t know why you seem to be attracted to that person.

It’s amazing how stupid you can be when you are in love.

Love is not what the mind thinks, but what the heart feels.

Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by heart.

Once you care about a person, it’s impossible to be logical about them anymore.

Hi … A word that is too simple. But admit it, This is where the love starts :)

It takes a strong heart to LOVE but it takes an even stronger heart to LOVE after its been BROKEN.

Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him. That’s love.

Love is the Mystery which is best unsolved.

Love is when someone makes u miserable all the time and you still think it’s worth it.

I know your heart belongs to someone you’ve yet to meet. Someday you will be loved.

The difference between ‘like’, ‘love’ and ‘in love’ is the same difference between “for now”, “for awhile” and “forever”.

Appreciate people if you want to be appreciated. Love people if you want to be loved.

Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.

Pull your heart out of its comfort zone. You’d never learn how to love unless you’d learn how to get hurt.

Sometimes, we have to fight for what we love and care about. But sometimes, we have to find the strength to let it go.

Some say its painful to wait someone. Some say its painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you dont know whether to wait or forget.

The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.

Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.

Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.

Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks, not in what they say, just in what they are.

Just b’coz you miss someone, doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Love the heart that hurts you but never the heart that loves you.

There are two kinds of secrets. Those we keep from others. And those we hide from ourselves.

The past was never a mistake if you learned from it.

There are 4 things you can never recover, The stone..after the throw. The word..after it’s said. The occasion..after it’s missed. The time..after it’s gone.

True love is not the number of kisses or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.

😍

Credits to:
Status & Quotes app