Facts about LOVE

Facts that will make you say
"WTF, No Shit??!"

⛔️Be careful who you look at, because if you look into a stranger's eyes, you can fall in love. Our eyes are the windows to our souls, so it comes as no surprise that by simply looking at someone, even if you do not know them, you can fall for them

⛔️Engagement rings are often worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because the ancient Greeks maintained that that finger contains the vena amoris, or the "vein of love," that runs straight to the heart.

⛔️In a study in Oxford University, they discovered that everytime you fall in love with someone you lose 2-3 close friends due to the neglecting.

⛔️ It only takes 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.

If you want to make a good impression on someone, you've only got about 4 minutes to do it.

It is believed that it has far more to do with your body language, tone and speed of your voice rather than exactly what you say.

⛔️ Holding a loved one's hand relieves pain and stress.

Research shows that long-term couples with deep, strong connections can successfully soothe each other in stressful situations or when one of them experiences pain simply by holding hands.

⛔️ When a person falls in love, the heightened "feel good" chemicals running through the brain appear to be the same as someone addicted to cocaine.

⛔️ Couples that cuddle can become addicted to one another. Symptoms of withdraw can occur when apart as a result of the hormone oxytocin, "the cuddling hug"

⛔️ The average length of hug between two people is 3 seconds. But researchers have discovered something fantastic. When a hug lasts 20 seconds, there is a therapeutic effect on the body and mind.

The reason is that a sincere hug produces a hormone called "oxytocin", also known as the love hormone .
(so when you feel stress, sad, fear, anxiety and etc. , go hug someone 😉 )

⛔️ Trying to push an Ex out of your mind makes it harder for you to forget about them.

Psychologists call this the "White Bear Effect". If you try not to think about a white bear, one will surely pop into your mind.

.

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝
See the additionals at the beginning
Thank you for reading!!!

Vote/Comment/Share 😘