Chapter 2

Enjoy Chapter 2 everyone! Sorry It might be small, I have some shopping to do, but anyway hope you like it.

******************************************************************

**7 Years Later**

Emily's POV**

"Going for a morning swim, Coming?"

"Yeah Lets head out."

I casually walk to the door waiting for Faith to get out of the bathroom. I stand there inpatiently.

"Well i will meet you at the Island."

"Fine, if you can't wait 10 minutes."

"To go swimming no."

"Fine meet you out there."

"Ok bye."

I walk out of the house, With my hot pink stripped strappless bikini on with a big shirt over it. I walk down the beach a little ways and found my rocks.That's were we transform so no one sees.

I was about to step in the water and take off when i heard Faith scream. What is going on? I turn around and run to the house in a panic.
.
.
.
.
.
Faith's POV**

I hear Emily slam the door, walking out to the beach. I was in the bathroom texting. Yeah texting, in the bathroom. I know its weird, but its quiet in there when Emily isn't shouting at me to get out of the bathroom.

Ok so your probably wondering who i was texting. No not my parents, no not my boyfriend, Im single anyways, and no not Emily.

Louis. Louis Tomlinson. My BBBBBBBBBFFL! We knew each other for 8 years! Yeah that long. So yeah he's in a band called One Direction. We lost contact about 2 years ago, So i decided to text him.

To BooBear: (Yeah I called him that) Hey. I know it been 2 years. You still remember me?? Faith?

From BooBear: Hey Faith! It been years! Litterally. How's life?"

To BooBear: Great. Emily and I have a house on the beach in L.A.

From BooBear: Hey were in L.A for the summer! We need to catch up!!!

To BooBear: That be awesome! Any day you are free?

From BooBear: Im free the whole summer seaturtle! (My nickname he gave me, long story.)

To: BooBear: So when do you want to come over? And why are you up at 7am in the morning?

From BooBear: Jetlag. Anyways... We can come in a hour or two if its fine with you two.

To BooBear:Thats awesome! Sure! Well Emily went for a swim so i will be the only one here when you get here.

From BooBear: Ok!!! CYA!!!

To BooBear: CYA!!!!!! :D

And that's when i screamed at the top of my lungs. I missed Louis soooo much!! My life fell apart when he left. I hung out with him everyday an everynight! Yeah we had sleep overs when we were like 10-11, grow up.

Now im smiling like a idiot. Im just sooooo excited!!!!!

Two minutes after a screamed I heard the door swing open. Emily walked in breathing heavily. She looks like she was running? Why- Oh never mind.
.
.
.
.
.
Emily's POV**

I ran in the house seeing Faith standing in the kitchen with her phone in her hand. And she's smiling like a idiot.

"Whats wrong?" I say out of breathe from running all the way here.

"Ok so you know your old friends? Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn?"

"Yes."

"And you know how they are in the band named One Direction?"

"Yes, Go on...."

"So i had Louis's number and i text him, and he said he was in California for the summer!!!!"

Louis is like Faith's best best friend. All of them are but Louis and Her are the same people in different bodies.

I snap out of my day dream considering we were in a awkward silents, staring at each other. Shes still waiting for my to speak.

"Ok so why'd you scream?"

"He wants to catch up. He's coming over in like a hour of two, he said." Faith squealed.

"Well, When he gets here tell him i went for a swim." I roll my eyes and head out the door.

Ok back to our spot. When i get there I dip my toes in. Perfect. I walk further out and 5 seconds later i fall on my bum.

"Ouchy." I shouted rubbing it.

This happens alot. I got to remember to sit in the water so i don't keep falling on my arse. Im sick of getting bruises on my bum.

I flip into deeper water and swim off. I need some time alone anyways. When i get to the cave i think about what Faith said. About the boys coming over. Most of the time, when we hung out they end up staying for ever.

Oh Trust me i LOVE having sleep overs with the boys but.....We are mermaids now. Of course they don't know. I know we knew them forever but that's but the problem.

We don't know what they would do if we told them. I need to have a serious talk with Faith before the boys come over.

***********************************************************************

Ok So I know it was short, but what did you think about it? I don't have much time to write that much anymore because of school and stuff but I will still try to squeeze in chapters here and there. I want to get all my books up to 10 chapters so if your reading on of my other books that have more then 10 chapters then you MIGHT have to wait awhile.

The two books i will still be updating, even if it hads more then 10 chapters is Summer Love (The same thing as That Magical Summer, but a different name) and Im Not Normal. Why thoughs two?

Well Summer Love is almost done so im trying to get it over with, (Might make a sequel) and Im Not Normal alot of people want it me to update alot, and I have ideas popping out of my skull so I well thats really it!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)