Chapter 1

Hello my Directioners/Twixxers, heres a new story, dedicated to lylybear as Emily. Hope you enjoy and read my other books and my 3 other mermaid/OneDirection books. FOLLOW ME AND lylybear!!

              -Twixx ;)

*******************************************************************

**When they are 12** 

Emily's POV**

My friend Faith just came over to hang out. My mum and her mum said that we can have a sleep over at my house. Now we are going swimming in the ocean, Its right outside our house, you can say. We usually don't stay on the beach though.

"Mum! Faith and I are going to the beach!!" I shout running with my sister out the door.

"Ok Be home by 9pm. Your lucky im not telling you to come home in a hour."

"Ok Mum we will!"

"Ok have fun and be safe!!"

"We get it bye!!"

We shut the door behind us and walked along the hot sand. We had a secret spot that only we know about and we dock my boat there. Ok, everyone in our family has there own boat. Just telling you that. Yeah a 12 year old that has a boat, sounds crazy right?

Well anyway we have a secret place we go to. Sirena Island. No one EVER went or dares to go there. So we are the bravest people EVER and we are probably the first people to walk on this Island. WE ARE ONLY 12!!

"Is the boat done getting untied?" I ask Faith.

"Yep Lets go!"

She walks around the left side of the boat to the right side and hops in. I start the engine and go to our spot. It was only about 10 miles. You can see it from the beach but barely. 

As we get there we tie our boat to a tree and walk on the wet sand of the island.

"Hey Em, Can we go look around? We never leave the beach."

"I don't know Faith, Its getting dark and i don't want to be late getting back home."

We never left the beach. It never really came to mind really, but i never thought it was a good idea. We are like the only ones to know about this Island.

"Oh Come on Emily, I know you want to!! Please! We will only be gone for a hour or so, Come on!!"

"Fine." I sigh, giving in.

"YEAHHHH!!!!!"

Faith jumps around alittle and starts running up the island. I rolled my eyes and followed her up the island. Hey i don't want to lose her. 

**30 MINUTES LATER**

Crap! I lost her!!! Where could she have gone that fast? I was right behind her than she turned a corner and disppeared!