Crona ((Soul Eater))

"C'mon!"  You were pulling along your friend, wanting to spend as much time at the library as possible.  The pinkette's right hand was on their left bicep, their left hand in yours.  This was because they didn't eat to do anything today, but you dragged them out of their house anyway.

"[y/n]?  Where are we going, again?"  You smiled.

"The library, remember?  If you're gonna sit at home all day, I'm gonna get you something to do."  You yanked Crona the rest of the way up the last few steps leading to the DWMA.  The school had the best library that you could think of, and lucky for you, you were a student.

"That's a lot of books."  Crona was in awe.  A loud noise broke the silence of the room.  It wasn't exactly some random noise, it was a voice.  A familiar boy with spiky blue hair burst off of an upper floor an crashed into some of the tables, effectively breaking them.

The librarian, a big bulky man with large muscles stood up from his desk.  He raised a meaty hand to his lip, shushed Black⭐️Star, adjusted his tiny orange glasses, and sat down again.

The said boy stood from the rubble surrounding him, and brushed himself off while Tsubaki ran down the three flights of stairs to check on him.  "Oh!  Black⭐️Star!  Are you alright?"  Her voice was soft, but in the nearly empty library you could hear her as if she were beside you.

The 'ninja' who was actually beside Tsubaki opened his mouth, but one look from his partner and he shut it instantly, nodding instead.  Tsubaki's sweet smile once again filled her face.

"Good!  Now, let's go before you get into anymore trouble."  Nobody mentioned the broken furniture as the two left.  You, Crona, and the librarian the only ones currently present.  You grabbed your friend's hand once more and led them to the fiction section (which was quite small) and then to the action shelf.  You pointed to a nearby chair for your black-blooded friend to settle himself, and they did so.

Looking around, you procured a few favorites for Crona to read, or at least consider reading.  The said person looked at the titles in your arms when you returned to them, and then looked at you.

"I don't like to read."  It was a little late to be saying that.

"Don't like to, or can't?"  They thought for a moment.

"My mother made me read a bunch.  I don't want to if I can help it."  You nodded.

"I'm sorry, Crona.  I didn't know.  Wanna go see a movie instead?"  They smiled like they do when they're actually happy, not just faking it, and it was adorable.

"I'd love that, [y/n]."