4 ⁓ Midnight Encounters

⁄⁄ Willem ⁄⁄

I felt the unfamiliar tug of arousal at my neck and ears and in my neither region.

For the first time in a long time, my body stirred to life and heat oozed through my veins, awakening a particular set of cells that my ego thought was long dead.

My cock grew, long, thick and hard. My feelings of irritation from earlier slipped away as I succumbed to strong, intense feelings of lust. It's been a long-ass minute since I've had a woman in my bed, or even under this roof, and my libido wanted me to know that.

After I got Filo to clean up the broken vase in Amelia's room, I took a cold shower and then decided to call it a night. I sat up in bed dressed only in snug-fitting boxers and the conspicuous erection between my legs refused to give me a moment of reprieve.

The feeling of desire pumping through my body only to concentrate at the tip of my rigid cock felt foreign.

I had no right to want her. To crave her like this. I lost every claim I had to her body the second I walked away from her all those years ago.

But all I could think about was the sight of her stepping out of the bathroom in a short towel, dark pointed nipples on display just before she managed to secure it under her arm. And instantly, the temperature in her bedroom had gone up by a thousand degrees.

Amelia wasn't beautiful in the traditional sense. Her thick natural hair was streaked with gray and I didn't know many twenty-eight-year-olds with hair like that. I longed to feel the coarseness of it beneath my fingertips while I held her to me, tongue stroking the erratic pulse at her neck while I claimed her wet pussy.

She was tall but curvy with large enough breasts and wide hips. My girl was thick in a good way. Her skin, a medium brown, looked soft and well hydrated. Her almond-shaped brown eyes stood out among the rest of her striking features like a burning candle in the dark. She had a scrutinizing, penetrative gaze. The kind of gaze that could bring a man to his knees.

Bring me to my knees.

Amelia had an air of austerity about her, but her brown eyes were the kindest set of eyes I'd ever had the pleasure of looking into, even when she was kicking me out of her room with a stern accented voice.

I tossed and turned and eventually the sexual tension dissipated from my body; then all I could think about was Bradley lying in that hospital bed with all kinds of tubes protruding from his body.

He looked so small and frail today, something I hadn't noticed before. Tessa hadn't mentioned any eating problems, so I'd automatically assumed that all was well.

I worked too much and my absence in my son's life was becoming problematic. I needed to do better.

My eyes grew heavy but I took a minute to pray. I prayed that Amelia would eventually forgive me for neglecting her and I prayed for Bradley's speedy recovery with minimal complications.

Time passed and startled out of an erotic dream where Amelia was the star, my eyes flew open. The room was dark and I guessed at some point during the night, I had remembered to turn off the bedside lamp. I usually fell asleep with it on while perusing business documents or reading the news.

My feet touched the thick carpet and I got out of bed, grabbing a black cotton robe before finding my way downstairs. The house was quiet except for the soft hum of the refrigerator as I entered the kitchen.

I flicked on the light and then I heard a gasp followed by the hurried clacking of flip flops on the tile. Amelia appeared before me and as she was about to fly past me like a bird trapped in a hurricane, I caught her arm.