Chapter One

Okay, so this story is based on some true things others not. The book as a whole is dedicated to the one who helped me, Mr. Jay, and also a giant thanks to my researcher, Jan, couldn't have even come up with the idea of the book without either one of these guys. In case your wondering all the Characters in this book are based on real-life people, and yes most of them act this way as well. Ok hope you enjoy, please please comment and vote. I give hugs for people that do!!! Lol 

                                         Hope you like, ----Alice M.                                                       

                                                    -Aphrodite-

     I sit down at my seat before as bell rings for the eighth period, Geometry.  Mr. Crane stands at the front of the class trying to yell over everyone, telling them to be quiet and take their seats, but no one really listens to him. I look up from my seat in the very back to see three new students walk in. Mr. Crane sits in his chair behind his desk, relaxing from the now quiet class. He introduces the three new students as Sean, Pol, and Ares.

     The one on the left, Pol, had chocolate brown hair and almost the same color eyes. His pale skin making his dark hair stand out, he also was the shortest of the group, giving him this cute boy band looks. The one on the right, Sean, had dirty blonde hair with bright jade green eyes that I could see from the back of the class. His skin pale but tanner than the one on the left, he was maybe an inch taller than Pol. He was handsome and his eyes held a maturity that his actual presence didn't. The one in the middle, Ares, had beautiful black hair and eyes so dark they looked black. He was the tallest and most handsome, nice tan skin not much darker than Sean.

     Mr. Crane set them in the seats in front of me; I mentally groan and lower my head to focus on our warm-up. All three of them answered their papers without even glancing at the questions. I try to focus but then they caught me staring at them in quiet girlish awe. I feel a blush creep up to my cheeks and I quickly look away ashamed and embarrassed.

     Once the bell rang for the end of school I picked up my bag and ran out of the classroom to my locker. It took me several times before I got my locker to open. Once I did, I threw my books onto the top shelf in no particular order and grabbed the textbooks I needed for studying that evening.

     "Hey, Aph!" My best friend Rachel yells from the end of the hallway. I am startled so much I hit my head on the shelf in my locker.

     "Ow! Rachel, what the hell? A little warning next time, maybe. That would be nice. Or just not scaring me, I know that would be a hard concept for you." I say as I grumble under my breath. Rachel laughs, naturally accepting my sarcastic mood.

     "What has gotten you all pissy?" she fights to control her giggling as I slam my locker and walk down the hall towards the buses. "Come on, stop your hissy fit and stomping down the hallway, and tell me what your issue is." she pokes my sides and I growl at her to not even try me today but she isn't afraid of me, so she doesn't take my threat very seriously. Though at this rate she will just keep pestering me till I tell her, might as well surrender now.

     "Just ran into some guys during math that creeped me out a little." I keep my voice down so it is just between us, she looks wide-eyed at me. I smile at her reaction, glad she at least takes this one thing seriously.

     "Aph, are you seriously saying you were paying attention to guys!" she squeals happily, ok so Rachel's priorities are a little scrambled. We think she was dropped off a cliff onto her head when she was a child. I pinch her arm to try to get her to calm down. "At least tell me names of these 'creepy' guys." she watches me with a big smile, laughing as she does the air quotes around creepy. Geez, what am I going to do with her?

      "I don't know their names." I lie as I open the doors and put on my sunglasses, walking to our bus on the other side of the bus circle.

     "Are you talking about the three new guys, you know the really hot mysterious ones?" Rachel asks, watching me closely. I nod and look away trying not to think about them again. She squeals as we get on the bus and the bus driver gives her a nasty look, as usual. Rachel starts to laugh, making the bus driver frown more.

     "You know if you frown too much, you'll get wrinkles faster. Is that where the other wrinkles in your face come from?" Rachel says as calmly as someone talking about the weather. I push her away and toward the back seats, apologizing for her.

     "One day Rach, you are going to get us kicked off this bus," I say shaking my head. Rachel smiles and struts down the rest of the bus isle where we sit in the very back. Rachel loves the single seat in the back, so I sit across from her, and yes we are the freaks in the school so no one bothers us. Well, no one bothers us normally, but no matter what country or the century we are in, we were always the freaks. I like it that way; Rachel on the other hand does not.

     Then those three guys from my eighth period get on the bus I freeze when I see them, Rachel is trying really hard to keep from laughing, she is just amused as hell today. They see us and start walking towards the back. Almost every girl on the bus offers them a seat, but it's like the boys don't ever see them, let alone hear them. In my head I am chanting desperately that they will accept one of the other girl's offers and not sit anywhere near me, I refuse to lose twenty IQ points just because they are near me. But is it all three boys, or just the one with the beautiful hair and dark hair, Ares?