Dealing with the hate

HARRY'S P.O.V

Poor Emily. She's not used to any of this. Before, when Louis and Eleanor and Liam and Danielle started dating, our crowds and fans werent as big as they are now. The fans didnt send death threats to Eleanor and Danielle then.

With Perrie and Zayn, its perfect. Perrie was already famous and in a girlband that won xfactor! She was used to this.

But now, Emily has to get used to something major. Our fandom is amazing. I love them so much, but once they see a girl around my arm, they immediately start trying to find her on Twitter and send her threats.

EMILY'S P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to Harry's house. I put on a black leather flared skirt and a white top which had a mustache on. I put on black pumps and left my hair loose. I walked out the door, with my white iPhone 5 clutched in my hand.

I knocked on his door and Harry opened it. "Hi, babe. You okay?" Harry said, pulling me In for a quick peck on the lips.

"Yeah, im fine, what about you?"

"Yeah, im great. There's a couple of people I want you to meet." he said, taking my hand into his and leading me into the living room.

"Hey, im Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend!" the brown, wavy haired one said. She was just as peppy as Louis. Eleanor was so pretty. They looked perfect together.

"Hey, I'm Danielle, Liam's girlfriend." she had frizzy black hair and she seemed quite nice. I could tell how happy she made Liam, because Liam had the happiest face ever when he was with her. Danielle looked quite serious and the 'mother' but that was great because Liam was the 'daddy' of the group.

"Hey, im Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend!" she had a geordie accent. I already knew her from Little Mix, and I loved her voice. My favourite member was probably Jade, though. She has an awesome fashion sense.

"Come on! We need to talk to you!!" all three girls said at the same time, literally dragging me to the kitchen,which was massive.

"Hey." I said, a little shyly.

"So, how did Harry ask you out?" Eleanor asked.

"Well, he took me to the balcony bit and then gave a little speech and then gave me this." I said, pointing to the necklace.

"Awwww! Thats so sweet! How did you guys meet?" Danielle asked.

"Uh, I was literally forced to take my 14 year old cousin sister to their concert. I hated them then and thought they were jerks. Harry kept looking at me, and then he told a security guard to give us backstage passes. We went and me and harry started talking and yeah.."

"Aww, thats perfect!" Perrie said.

"Haha, how did you guys and your boyfriends meet?" I asked.

"Actually, Harry introduced me to Louis. Basically, I was Harry's friends best friend, and I came to the bakery that Harry worked at with my best friend, and it just so happened that Louis was there too and we just automatically clicked." Eleanor explained.

"Me and Liam met in 2010 when I was a background dancer and he was obviously with the band. One day, Harry went on stage and shouted 'Liam likes the girl with curly hair.' and then we just started talking and yeah.." Danielle explained.

"Me and Zayn met at the xfactor semi-final and he was already quite famous. I was on one year after they were and One Direction came to perform What Makes You Beautiful and then they came backstage and me and Zayn just started talking and yeah." Perrie explained.

"Oh, so it seems Harry's like the matchmaker?" I asked as all the girls laughed and nodded.

"So, how do you guys deal with the hate?" I asked.

"Its hard but you get used to it." Danielle said.

"But how can you get used to girls sending you death threats everyday?" I asked curiously.

"You just do. You begin to realise that those girls only want your boyfriend and they're jealous of you. You have Harry and thats all that matters." Perrie said.

"Yeah, Perrie's right. There's always 2 groups of fans. One group, which will hate you and keep sending you threats everyday, and the other group who love you if Harry loves you. They're sweet and only want whats best for the boys. Ignore the 1st group and always read the 2nd groups tweets and stuff. I know its hard to ignore comments like 'go die.' everyday, but you'll learn to get used to it. Im talking from experience, here." Eleanor said.

"Awww you girls are so sweet! Thank you, alot. Im just trying to get comfortable with all of this, im so not used to it. Its totally weird. Anyway, whats all this crap about Larry? It's so confusing!" I asked.

"Oh god. Don't even get me started on this." Eleanor said, covering her face with her hands.

"Larry is basically about Harry and Louis being gay. Just a group of fans have made it up because Louis and Harry have a really good friendship. They're clearly not gay though." Danielle explained.

"Oh. Ew, um.. thats awkward." I said to myself.

The boys' girlfriend are so nice. Its so amazing how care-free they are about the hate. I dont even know how they deal with it. Im going to try and learn how to, because I love Harry.

Tomorrow was going to be stressful for me and Harry. Harry was going to come over to dinner so my dad can question him. I hope everything goes perfectly.

------------------

I know its short but its midnight and I've got school tomorrow. Hopefully I can wake up!

Thanks for reading, vote and comment ♥ xx