Femlock?

I glared up at the annoying, brilliant, and disastrous person in front of me.

"No."

She scowled at me and huffed. Sherlock Holmes was the brilliant genius who helped me on cases for Scotland Yard. She was crazy, electric, and intelligent. She had always preferred the name Sherlock, and besides, Sherlock is actually a girl's name.

Standing next to the pouting mountain of annoyance was Joan Watson, an Ex Army Doctor who had recently came back from fighting in Afghanistan. She was short, and didn't look like much, but everyone at Scotland Yard and beyond knew Watson wasn't to be messed with.

Sherlock narrowed her eyes,"just a look Lestrade, that's all i want, how is that so hard to process!"

"I said no, Sherlock, no means no, not maybe." I said and crossed my arms.

Sherlock made a sound of annoyance that sounded like a pterodactyl dying. She sent me another death stare and turned swiftly, storming off with the doctor at her heels.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to ignore the bubbling annoyance that threatened to make me erupt in anger. Sherlock always did this, made a scene and stormed off like a child simply because I would not let her see the latest case that had interested her. Honestly, I had know the consulting detective for years and I still understood nothing of what went through her mind.

I took a deep breath and turned back trying to focus on the crime scene in front of me, you know, the one Sherlock wasn't interested in. That bugged me too, she was so very picky, that it had to be over a 7 or she wouldn't bother. In the beginning she would take any case, but now she was pickier than ever, even more so when Watson showed up. Even though it bugged me, i had to admit it made me relived that Sherlock was holding herself at a higher level.

I looked over and let out a shout at Donovan, telling him what to do and to make sure Anderson got herself here quick. Peering around, I noticed a black car sitting there, not leaving and nobody getting out. I grinded my teeth and made my way over, about to tell a probably rich prick to get going.

As I made my way to the car I noticed the car window start to roll down. I felt like it was taunting me, i was already annoyed and honestly i would mind kicking a perfectly good car. I walked up to the window and started talking, not giving the person a chance.

"If you haven't already noticed, this is a crime scene, not a bloody circus, so if you wouldn't mind, get out of here before I brutally attack one of your tyres." I said with a snarl, I was on the verge of snapping with Sherlock whining in my ear for a half an hour.

I waited for a sassy remark, talking about how they could get me fired or hear them dramatically say their father would here about this like Draco Malfoy, but it didn't come. All i heard was one thing, a chuckle.

"I hardly think it necessary to attack the tyres, inspector, they didn't do anything to you."

I looked up and saw a women in the car. Tight bun in her auburn hair, focused, clever eyes, with an air of authority to top it all off.

"Well, they are parked on a crime scene, I think that it is justified for me to attack them." I countered crossing my arms, and holding my head high, despite the feeling that she knew everything about me. While doing this my pony tail whipped into my face, getting hair in my mouth.

"I seems you are having more of a fight trying to control your hair, inspector."

I sent a glare at her, which seemed to have not effect. I sighed and looked around thinking of all the other things i could be doing at the moment.

"Well, I won't have to assault them if you get off the crime scene."

She looked around and looked back at me and gave me a forced smile, I could tell. She leaned back.

"Very well, I hope to be seeing to again, inspector."

And just like that the window rolled up and the car was driving down the street. I took a deep breath and couldn't help that my heart did a flip. 'No, none of that' I told myself. But I couldn't help the giddy feeling i had gotten. What have I gotten myself into?
----------------------
Hi! Hoped you liked this! And i know i don't normally do this, but guys, 5k reads. Thank you so much, I'm absolutely thrilled! This story has gone so far and I'm so proud, thanks again!