Chapter 3

.

.

.

.

.
Milliani's POV**

I woke slouched in a red leather seat, that was in a poorly lit room. Bree, Louis, and Liam were all passed out on a chair.

I stretch and then checked the time. It was 8 AM. My eyes widen knowing that my uncle could be home any second now. I ran into my new room throwing on some new clothes.

 I ran into my new room throwing on some new clothes

It looked like I want to sleep in my own room. I also messed up my blankets and sheets. I ran back down the hallway and into the movie theater.

"Guys wake up! My uncle will be home anytime-"

I stop rambling on when understood weren't there anymore.

"Guys where did you go?!" I shouted waiting for an answer.

The front door slammed shut, I started off towards living room to see what was going on.

"Milliani can you come in here for second?" My uncle said Sternly, crap he knows.

"Uncle Mike I can explain about-"

Bree, Louis, and Liam weren't in the room. I smiled nervously playing with my fingers.

"What did I tell you about touching my tech stuff?"

He held up the electric things that was know on the floor near the table before leaving. It must have fallen on the floor when Bree used her super speed down the hallway.

"Ha ha sorry about that I won't do it again." I chuckled nervously.

"You better not. These things are helpful but very dangerous, if you hurt yourself and your dad would kill me quite literally I might add." He spoke up and started walking down the hallway.

I raced after him, "Where you going?"

"To Narnia, where do you think I'm going down is hallway."

"The bathroom?" I just trying to keep away from the lab.

I didn't know if the three got down there or if there still somewhere else in the house.

"And you would follow me in there?"

"Good point."

"I'm going into the lab to talk to Bree, Liam, and Louis."

The elevator dinged and we stepped off. They were no where to be found.