Chapter 5

(Pic of Angus)

Two months later

Cassie's P.O.V

It's getting worse.

The abuse is getting worse.

The pain is getting worse.

.............................................................................

I'm laying on the floor of the basement.

I haven't been fallowing rules and for that they decided I should be punished.

Angus, Addison, and my brother Caden had to go to a meeting for a couple of weeks.

I've been here laying on the ground, chained up against the wall and getting tortured.

I don't know if Angus knows that this is happening but something tells me he does and he doesn't fucking care.

.............................................................................

I hear the door open, I look up and see Rachel and Amanda." Look Amanda the slut is up" Rachel says and Amanda just smirks. Oh so I'm a whore now huh? "You know I would call you a whore but I think you and I both know nobody's ever going to pay for that shit" what the did I just say oh god Cassie I instantly look to the floor and I hear Rachel and Amanda gasp. "What the fuck did you just say to me trash" Rachel starts to take of my chains and I fall to my knees. "I could get on your level, but I don't like being on my knees as much as you do trash" Rachel says and Amanda starts laughing, I look up at Rachel.

"For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion" oh for god sake Cassie just keep your mouth shut. Amanda stops laughing and Rachel slaps me across the my face so hard I can start to feel the left side of my head start to throb. "You know what Amanda I think trash needs to be punished for insulting me." I just smirk and say. "I'm not insulting you I'm just describing you" Rachel starts getting angry but then smirks and turns to Amanda and whisper something to her and Amanda smirks and looks at me and turns around and heads out to the door.

"Oh this is going to be fun" Rachel says

~~~

I hear the door open and Amanda walks in with boiled water

(Idk what the name of that is but yeah that's what Amanda walks in with ill just call it idk

(Idk what the name of that is but yeah that's what Amanda walks in with ill just call it idk...a bucket)

Rachel starts to grab me and starts dragging me to where Amanda is. "NO NO NO PLEASE" I start to scream. "Oh look who isn't afraid of talking back but is afraid of a little pain" Amanda says while putting the bucket on the ground. "Please, please I didn't meant what I said" but they don't care what I say because Rachel grabs my hands and puts them in the bucket. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I start to scream but they just laugh at me.

.............................................................................

Chloe's P.O.V

Please, please stop "AAAAAAAHHHHH" I hear Cassie scream in pain again. I just keep sitting on the corner of my room on the floor hoping they would leave her alone or that they are done punishing her.

For a second it stops but then I start to hear bangs and hear Cassie scream again and I just start to cry I wish I could help her the way she helps me

Please, please leave her alone

.............................................................................

Cassie's P.O.V

"Hopefully that taught you a lesson to not talk to us like that next time trash" Rachel says and they start to head out

They punched, kicked, burned me with bolide water I look down to my legs and there's burn everywhere and on my feet I can see bubbles start to form on the burns I can't look at my hands because they chained me again

It's starting to get harder to breathe because I just keep bleeding

I look up when I hear the door start to open and someone walks in it looks like a male I can't really see who it if because my vision is blurry because of the punches until I hear HIM talk.